Luxury Brands in Emerging Markets Hardcover – 26 Feb 2014
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Glyn Atwal is Associate Professor of Marketing at Burgundy School of Business, France. His teaching, research, and consultancy expertise focuses on luxury marketing and strategy. He is co-editor of The Luxury Market in India: Maharajas to Masses. Prior to academia, Glyn worked for Saatchi & Saatchi, Young & Rubicam, and Publicis.
Douglas Bryson is Professor at the ESC Rennes School of Business, France. His research is rooted in applied psychology and includes the study of creative work environments, new product adoption, issues in luxury brand management, and brand image. Douglas has experience of consulting in North America, Eastern Europe, and Central Asia.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Economics > International Economics
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Balanced Scorecard
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Call Centre Management
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Distribution > Retail
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Production & Quality Control
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Sales & Marketing > Brands & Corporate Identity
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Sales & Marketing > International
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Sales & Marketing > Marketing Management
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Sales & Marketing > Sales Techniques