- Need help choosing a baby monitor? Read our Monitor Buying Guide to understand the different types available and which features will suit your needs.
Luvion Prestige Touch Digital Baby Monitor
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Premium Baby Monitor "tablet" with 7 inch colour LCD screen and infrared nightvision
- 2-way communication, lullabies and thermometer sensor
- Touch switch menu
- Quad screen option, watch 4 camera's simultaneously
- Digital zoom and TV connection
Join Amazon Prime and save £15 when you spend £60 in our Baby Store*, compliments of Amazon Family
Amazon Prime offers exclusive benefits, is easy to join and comes with a 30-day free trial period for new members. To redeem this offer join Amazon Prime, then add at least £60 worth of baby products (excludes nappies) to your basket and enter promotional code 'BABYGC16'. Discount applies at checkout and Offer ends December 31, 2016. Offer only applies to Qualifying Items purchased and dispatched from Amazon.co.uk at the website www.amazon.co.uk. It does not apply to purchases made from third-party sellers at Amazon.co.uk’s Marketplace platform. The Qualified Promotions Terms & Conditions and Promotional Code and Promotional Credit Terms & Conditions apply. Join Amazon Prime now
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Special Offers and Product Promotions
The new Luvion Prestige Touch boasts the largest LCD screen (7" screen) for a baby video monitor. It is unrivalled for its functionalities and beautiful cutting edge design. The Luvion Prestige Touch can be extended with up to 4 camera’s. The video from these cameras can be displayed simultaneously using the quad function. In addition, it has 5 m night vision, includes a talk-back function and can be connected to the television. Because of digital technology the Prestige Touch is 100% interference-free. • 7 inch super LCD Digital Color Monitor • Room temperature display • Touch switch menu • Audio only function • Zoom function • 4 different lullabies • 2-way talkback function • TV connection • Digital Sound and Image Quality • Camera with 5 meter night vision • Connect up to 4 cameras • Quad monitor watch 4 cameras simultaneously • Camera can be self-standing or wall-mounted • Includes rechargeable Lithium batteries for monitor • VOX function - monitor is activated when baby makes sound • LED Lights will be displayed when sound is detected • Fully adjustable volume and sensitivity • Out-of-range warning • Out-of-battery indicator • Plug-and-play within 2 minutes • Luvion Extended distance) • 100% Interference free and secure connection
1 x Luvion Prestige Touch Parent Unit (Monitor)
1 x Luvion Prestige Touch Baby Unit (Camera)
1 x Power Adapter for the Parent Unit (Monitor)
1 x Power Adapter for the Baby Unit (camera)
RCA Cable for the Television
1 x Wall Plugs and Screws
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
- the main downside for me is that with the advertised range of 300m it constantly goes out of range when the camera is in my child's bedroom and the monitor in our bedroom on the same floor. Please note, my house is not 300m long! At most there are 15m between the units. With my 3 year old it would not bother me too much as she is quite independednt but I also have a baby and with 50% of time being out of range it would worry me that I would not hear the baby in the night.
- the screen is just too big! In the night it is too bright (I don't like having the power save mode on as I like to watch my babies) but it's just too bright.
- it keeps beeping, not even sure why but in the nightit can get rather annoing. I think it beeps when it goes out f range for longer than certain time. Restarting it solved the problem for a few hours but still it gets quite annoying.
- it does not have a cradle to keep it on like the smaller one, so it is not as portable.
- the touch buttons are absolutely useless. So many times I was just moving the monitor and accidenly pressed the lulluby button or sound off button. There is no need for these and they are far too sensitive! Would be better if it was touch screen which it is not.
Anyway I am sending this back for a refund as I think it has a design/technology problem. I am a fan of Luvion monitors though so I am still buying one of their range but it is the "Connect" one. In fact it has just arrived and I tested it - it shows as full range (5 bars) where the "Touch" monitor was out of range!!!
However, this product has consistency issue. I bought the same one and used it for only 1 day and the battery died out. This monity is suppose to last 4-5 hours portable. The first one lasted 10 min. and then we had to recharge. So I returned it, but insist on buying the same one because I like the design and picture.
The 2nd replacement works perfectly. It's been a year and I am very happy with this product.
We owned one of these for near two years and had no problems with it in this time, until it's final demise when it just gave up the ghost one day showing a black and rainbowy odd screen!
We had started to use it over two rooms later on too, when I had a second child, by purchasing an additional camera. So it was good to use one unit but view both children. I would say it is irritating that you can have up to 4 cameras with this unit (then you can use a "quad screen" function)...but if you only use 2 cameras you still get a quad view and not a split (2) screen view. So you get a smaller image as the screen splits into 4 not 2, regardless of if you have 2 cameras or up to 4. However, there is another function where it switches from cam1 to cam2, spending three seconds on each camera, showing full screen, so we use that instead.
This is not a cheap monitor, and when it broke shy of 2 years use, I thought I would make inquiries about if this was up to scratch. As the monitor takes up to 4 cameras, one would assume it should last the distance for future children etc.
I wrote to the seller of the unit (not Amazon), who told me the warranty was only 1 year and to contact Luvion directly as they may do a repair service for me. Luvion's customer service is appalling. What an absolutely pointless waste of time, as nobody replies to the support line emails whatsoever. I gave up after around 5, which started politely and ended up frustrated.
So begrudgingly, I bought another of these due to the fact we had cameras installed etc for it already, and the kids were not being monitored (not bought from Amazon). The first one immediately had a fault when using it on battery power (beeping and messing about all the time).Read more ›
Good for future as well since you can add more cameras to it (up to 4)...
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Works well after using for 6 months now. No wifi interference, good day and night quality as well as sound. Talkback, light, and rhymes all work well. One of the best baby monitorsPublished 11 months ago by Mo
Do not buy Luvion products under any circumstances! The customer service is non existent. I had problems with sound from day one when I asked for support I received no response,... Read morePublished 14 months ago by Nicholas Tilley