- Paperback: 176 pages
- Publisher: Amberley Publishing (15 Aug. 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1445638932
- ISBN-13: 978-1445638935
- Product Dimensions: 15.2 x 1.3 x 23.1 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.8 out of 5 stars See all reviews (11 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 542,850 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Luton Town the Non-League Years Paperback – 15 Aug 2014
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Born in Luton, England, in 1955, Rob Hadgraft spent sixteen years working in regional newspapers as a news and sports reporter and sub-editor, before a spell in public relations in London. Within ten years or so of turning freelance in the year 2000, some sixteen sports books in his name had been published, 11 of them focussing on football club history, plus a series of five acclaimed biographies of famous runners of yesteryear. He has been short-listed for the William Hill Sportsbook of the Year award, and is a well-known author, blogger and the Luton Town Supporters' Club's editor.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
I haven’t read them all so can’t make comparisons and pick out the best one, but I have read this one and can comment on it in isolation from my viewpoint of being a Luton fan and being present at many of the matches featured in this book covering out non-league years from seasons 2009-10 to 2013-14.
There were some interesting sound bites in this book:
* “It was clear summer jaunts to the USA and Asia would be off Luton’s agenda for some time to come.” When were these ever on Luton’s agenda?Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This was a present for my husband, and was very well received.Published 20 months ago by Shay the Weaver
Excellent as usual - nice that one of Rob's Luton Town books has a happy ending for a change!Published on 24 Sept. 2014 by John Jackson
They, the FA, tried to finish us. They failed. Great read, written by a true fan.Published on 22 Sept. 2014 by Hannah
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Sports, Hobbies & Games > Combat Sports & Self-Defence > Martial Arts
- Books > Sports, Hobbies & Games > Football > Clubs
- Books > Sports, Hobbies & Games > Football > Leagues > Non League
- Books > Sports, Hobbies & Games > Football > Reference
- Books > Sports, Hobbies & Games > Reference > History of Sports