Customer reviews

on 29 April 2017
Very nice lunch bag. I get comments off my colleagues about how nice it is and you can fit quite a lot into it. There is also a handy pocket running along one side where you can fit bits and bobs. Would recommend!
on 25 January 2016
These bags are brilliant (I have several) they are sturdy, machine washable, keep things cold and all at a very good price.
on 19 January 2016
Fulfilled expectations.
on 24 December 2015
Arrived on time, item as described. Thanks, Liana
on 13 July 2015
Lovely item just a shame the zip broke 1 week into using it.
on 3 August 2016
very good product
TOP 50 REVIEWERon 25 September 2015
I have loads of different coolers in all shapes and sizes, I like my food and drink cold so I find them invaluable.
I'm ordered this one because I thought it looked pretty, it folded flat and it was cheap so perfect for my holidays. We travel around a lot and I wanted a small cooler just to keep a couple of drinks in for travelling between places and this seemed ideal.
I didn't bring ice packs normally I half fill a bottle with orange juice and one with water then top up with fresh just before leaving. Yesterday however we decided last minute to explore so I'd no frozen drinks ready but the cooler still worked well, better than I expected really considering it was well into the 80's, for the first few hours the drinks kept cold and even after it had been in the car for hours and the drinks were no longer cold they were drinkable.
The next day I was more prepared using frozen drinks and these were still partly frozen hours later so while it's not the best cooler out there by a long shot it's exactly what I wanted, it's light, small and keeps drinks cold.
While this turned out to be perfect I'll admit I was initially disappointed when I opened the packaging, on Amazon this bag looked cute and colourful while in fact it's a bit dull what I thought was a light cream turned out to be a light brown and not what I expected but it could be my perception and expectation that was wrong but the bag has worked so well I'm going to order another because while this fits in two 750ml bottles easily there's not a lot of room left so an extra bag would give us the option of taking lunch with us or more bottles next time it's not just us two.
on 7 May 2014
Just enough space for my two kiddlies lunches when on the go, and fits snuggly in the bottom of my stroller pushchair, so I love it!
on 31 July 2014
Lovely little bag ideal for keeping work lunch cool. Place the bag in the fridge night before and still cool. Alternatively use ice packs still frozen at the end of a day out.
Super would recommend. will order a batch next time for presents for ladies at work.
on 1 March 2015
Love this bag. I have actually bought it for my toiletries as going into hospital and it's got everything in with room. Can be used as a cool bag for ur lunch for work or as a makeup bag. I will also use it for holidays