- Also check our best rated 3D Printer reviews
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE delivery
+ FREE delivery
LulzBot TAZ 6 Desktop 3D Printer
|Price:||£2,259.99 FREE delivery.|
- Automatic Bed Leveling combined with the heated PEI coated print surface ensure the ideal first layer for reliable and repeatable performance.
- Equipped with an all-metal hot end capable of reaching up to 300°C (572°F) for compatibility with over 30 materials including ABS, nylons, polycarbonate alloys, metallic-blends, polyesters, PLA, wood-like, and more.
- A large build volume of 280 mm x 280 mm x 250 mm (11.02 in x 11.02 in x 9.8 in) enables large 3D prints, or many small prints at once.
- Have questions or need advice? The highly-praised and knowledgeable technical support team is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Contact us: LulzBot.com/contact
- 2 year warranty and support period included. Optional 1, 2, or 3 year extended period terms are available.
Specifications for this item
|Brand Name||Aleph Objects Inc.|
|Number of Items||1|
Frequently bought together
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
The LulzBot TAZ 6 is an industry leading and award winning certified Open Source Hardware desktop 3D printer that works as hard as you do. LulzBot 3D printers are used in our Colorado, USA headquarters to 3D print their own 3D printed parts, recently surpassing over 1.5 million production ready components. Millions of printing hours and an active global user community allow you to focus on completing your next design.
Product Specification Table :
Model Name: LulzBot TAZ 6 3D Printer
Hot End: All Metal
Print Surface: Heated Print Surface with PEI
Print Volume: 19,600 cm^3 (1,185 in^3)
From the manufacturer
The LulzBot TAZ 6 is one of the most reliable, easiest-to-use desktop 3D printer
The LulzBot TAZ 6 3D printer features proven self-cleaning, self-leveling technology. Get a clean start to each print job and never worry about leveling your print bed again.
Big Printer, Huge Possibilities
The LulzBot TAZ 6 has one of the largest build volumes of any desktop 3D printer. So whether you need one big part, or lots of small ones, the LulzBot TAZ 6 has capacity to spare.
At the LulzBot factory in Loveland, Colorado, USA more than 150 LulzBot 3D printers run 24/7 producing components used to build more 3D printers. Reliability is a critical feature.
Anatomy of a Workhorse
Advanced Tool Head.
Features a proven extruder, hot end capable of reaching 300-degrees Celsius, and dual part cooling fans. Modular design allows easy upgrades to flexible or dual material printing.
Heated Print Bed.
The heated PEI print surface ensures your parts stay in place while printing and are easily removed when cool.
Every component of the LulzBot TAZ 6 was selected for a long life of trouble free operation. From the aluminium frame to the power supply, the TAZ 6 is built to last.
More than 30 supported filament materials
- Nylon Copolymers
- Copolyesters (nGen, INOVA-1800, PETG)
- Wood, Metal, and Stone PLA Composites
- Material profiles added frequently
Free as in Freedom
All LulzBot 3D printers use free software and are certified open source hardware. This means you have total access to the source code for both the software and the hardware. You can use that information to make modifications to the hardware, improve the software, or just to learn more about how your 3D printer works.
Cura LulzBot Edition Software
Cura LulzBot Edition software makes it easy to load your model files and slice them for printing. Best of all, it's free software, meaning you will never pay for upgrades and the source code is available to all.
- Easy to use with hundreds of Quick Print Profiles built in for LulzBot 3D Printers
- Easy access to advanced options for advanced users
- Free Software with no limit on installations
- Works with GNU/Linux, Windows, and Mac
- Compatible with STL and OBJ model files
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Had a couple of small issues that needed contact with Lulzbot Customer Service, but they dealt with everything quickly and efficiently. They have the best customer service that I have ever used and it lasts for the full 12 months as promised!
I have put hundreds of hours of work through this printer and it is the first that I am happy to leave printing overnight. It makes a real change to come down in the morning and find a completed print, rather than a 'bird's nest', which could happen with cheaper printers.
I have now put the printer to work in my business, and it is quickly paying for itself.
I own a CR-10S. It does the job very good. the price is 5 times less than LulzBot