Customer reviews

on 25 September 2017
I love these glasses because they look really nice, and have a nice heavy base part that makes them really stable and difficult to knock over. They are a nice fine glass that feels like a luxury item to drink out of. I started off with 4 of them but bought 2 more boxes just in case they ever get discontinued, they are no nice.
on 13 September 2016
These glasses were purchased because I needed to replace the ones I had broken. I wanted some quality glasses that I could rely on and that would last me but would look nice. I was fed up with glasses that I have bought from stores that have previously broken very easily e.g. broken by tipping over in the sink or when drying with a tea towel!
These Luigi Bormioli glasses arrived well packaged and as soon as I opened up the box and held one in my hand I knew right away that they were quality! The glass is a nice weight and designed artistically - I just wanted to try one out right away with my favourite drink!!
The test: washing and drying. I was all smiles as I thrust the tea towel deep inside to give it a good dry and shine with great confidence the glass would not break! Ok, you don't want to go daft, they are made of glass : ) but I am honestly very pleased with these glasses. I might be mistaken for a toff or a show-off when I give these out to friends when over for wee night!
on 10 June 2013
for the money they were very good nice size, well made, came well rapped and on time, thank you we like them very much,
on 11 February 2015
As with the Luigi Bormioli whiskey glasses, these glasses were a touch larger in the hand then expected, but this doesn't detract from the fact that they appear and feel quality. Would definitely recommend and seek to expand my Luigi Bormioli set based on these.
on 11 March 2015
Have expected to be that big thought that it will be normal size Glass. When I opened it looks much bigger its like bear glass but I dont care as the glass is very good quality.
on 30 December 2015
I bought these as a gift for an accident prone daughter. They have a good weight and look attractive. I just hope they last!!
on 20 July 2016
Bought these for a friend's birthday which was mixed in with a bit of a house warming present as they hadn't long ago moved house. They looked great and felt sturdy, the friend I got them for loved them too
on 17 September 2014
Bought for engagement present along with two other sets of same make, really lovely and recipients loved them
on 4 March 2016
Good quality glassware. Had them over a year now, no breakages.
on 25 July 2015
Lovely glasses quite heavy when full but would recommend

See one answered question