on 30 September 2015
It is a nice cup. It is a bit heavier than the Costa Rica version, which I like.
The first thing I don't like is that the bottom of the inner portion of the cup is too high above the base, so it could be a bit smaller. It is more pronounced than showed in the picture here.
The second thing is that in the top of the cup, where it makes contact with your lips, is not completely round, it has a small "debossed" line in the middle which feels a bit weird.
But overall is a nice quality borosilicate cup.
on 12 December 2016
I drink my espresso in these every morning, brewing 40ml shots that sit beautifully in the cup. The cups are of solid build. Surprisingly feather light at first. The glass is high quality - it has not stained after months and months of dishwasher cycles. Great durability. They also make for great display pieces, I have gone on to additionally purchase the other shapes, 'India' and 'Jamaica', to add to my collection.
on 19 January 2016
Unlike the Luigi Bormioli cappuccino cups, these have held up fine in the dishwasher for a long time. Used daily for months without a single sign of damage.
on 25 April 2015
When you have "Italy" under your "Luigi Bormioli" logo on the box I think it implies that the product isn't in fact actually made in China.
on 24 March 2014
Very classy, Excellent for retaining temperature.i have no problems recommending these glasses, they look great in the glass case. J D
on 27 March 2014
... not big enough for lager though! I use these with my Dolce Gusto coffee machine by Krups and Nescafe espresso pods
on 5 July 2014
Just right for a double espresso. Coffee stays hot. Hands do not!
on 23 June 2015
Handle extremely weak,great care needed if a bit crack handed.
on 17 February 2014
I bought these for my other half to go with her new coffee machine and they do the job perfectly. The only thing I would say is that the handles are quite fragile but seeing as the glasses themselves aren't heavy I don't think it will be an issue.
Great to look at with an espresso and very satisfied with this them

See one answered question