Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ £1.95 UK delivery
Lucy Bee Extra Virgin Fair Trade Organic Raw Coconut Oil 500ml
|Price:||£8.84 (£1.77 / 100 ml) & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
|You Save:||£1.15 (12%)|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Organic, raw and Fair Trade coconut oil
- Ethical Consumer Magazine's 'best buy'
- Perfect for cooking, baking and beauty
- Use as a hair mask, skin moisturiser & for oil pulling
- Complement your dog's or pet's diet
Unlock 15% savings on this product when you subscribe to 5 or more products that arrive in the same month. Skip or cancel any time, and delivery is FREE. Learn more
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights.
Here at Lucy Bee, we’ve searched the globe to bring you what we believe is the best extra virgin, organic, raw coconut oil. Unrefined, cold-pressed and delicious, our coconut oil is a healthy, natural substitute for processed oils and butter.
We’re passionate about stocking your cupboards with only the finest pure coconut oil.
Lucy Bee Coconut Oil is dairy free and suits all diets, from alkaline and paleo to vegan and vegetarian. It’s great for baking, frying and roasting, too.
Part of the reason why we love coconut oil so much is because of its wonderful versatility as a beauty product. Use coconut oil for your face and hair, even as a make-up remover, shaving balm and deodorant.
In fact, if you’re anything like us, you’ll have Lucy Bee jars scattered everywhere. We use ours to soften baby’s skin, as a face mask and even on dogs, cats and horses. With our coconut oil promotion, with every 12 same-sized Lucy Bee Coconut Oil labels you collect and send to us, we’ll give you a free jar, as our way of thanks.
If you love our coconut oil as much as we do, then you’ll also be happy to hear that we have even more products in our range. They’re all staples in the Lucy Bee kitchen and are ideal for healthier lifestyles - snap up our Cacao/ Drinking Chocolate, Maca, Lucuma, Turmeric, Cinnamon, Whole Black Peppercorns, Coconut Flour, Creamed Coconut and Himalayan Salts (in two handy sizes). You can even enjoy Lucy Bee from the bath, thanks to our Dead Sea Salts and Epsom Salts.
Love the sound of these? Check out our cookbooks, Coconut Oil Nature’s Perfect Ingredient and Coconut Oil Recipes for Real Life which are packed with mouth-watering gluten free recipes - we’ve even included a beauty section to whet your appetite and followed these with our very own beauty book Natural Beauty with Coconut Oil. We’ve been lucky enough to be featured in the Amazon book charts (under both Diets and Healthy Eating and Low Fat).
Search Amazon for ‘Lucy Bee’ and follow us.
100% Coconut OilSee all Product description
From the manufacturer
'Lucy Bee Coconut Oil is a natural replacement for processed oils, margarine and butter in cooking.'
Lucy Bee wins Best Buy Ethical Award
We’ve topped the table of 16 UK brands of coconut oil in the Ethical Shopping Guide.
- Certified as a Best Buy coconut oil
- Fair Trade and organic
- You’ll see the butterfly logo on our products to certify that you’re buying the most ethical coconut oil on the UK market
- When you buy our oil, you’re assured every hand involved in production is treated fairly
- You can guarantee monkeys aren’t used to harvest the coconuts
Lucy Bee Organic Raw Coconut Oil
A message from Lucy...
Hi I’m Lucy and I wanted to share with you my tips for a healthy, balanced lifestyle. Lucy Bee is a family run business that firmly believes in eating as close to nature as possible and finding the best quality Fair Trade products to feed your body – it’s as simple as that!
Many friends of Lucy Bee appreciate the wonder of coconut oil – from triathletes and surfers, to Joe Wicks (better known as The Body Coach).
You may have heard the saying ‘a little goes a long way’ and with coconut oil that really is the case. Our 300ml jar provides around 60 teaspoons of oil, with 1 teaspoon often being enough to fry a pancake or enough to oil pull with in the morning.
- We support organic farming methods and ‘natures perfect ingredients’
- We encourage Fair Trade in order to look after farmer, worker and animal rights as well as working conditions
- We use recyclable packaging and we promote caring for the environment
Nature's Perfect Ingredients
Baking, Frying & Roasting
Coconut oil is a wonderfully versatile product. Where you would use processed cooking oils, simply replace with unrefined coconut oil. In baking, when switching from butter, we encourage using ¾ of the recommended amount in the recipe.
A jar of coconut oil can replace so many different products in your bathroom because of its versatility. A 300ml jar of Lucy Bee Coconut Oil provides around 60 teaspoons of oil. This means that you can pamper your hair, skin and cuticles all with one product, saving you the cost of buying hundreds of different ones!
Family & Health
Oral hygiene is a big part of maintaining good health and oil pulling is great for this. Taking 1-2 teaspoons, let it melt in your mouth then begin swishing it around the gums and teeth every morning for 5 minutes is the way we recommend!
Did you know that your jar of Lucy Bee Coconut Oil could also be used to groom and care for your four-legged friends? We’ve had many people message us saying that a teaspoon in their pet’s food has helped keep their fur shiny and clean!
Coconut Oil: Nature’s Perfect Ingredient
Our first cookbook is packed with tasty dishes using organic, nutritious, natural ingredients where possible. Every recipe is gluten free and most can be easily tweaked if you prefer to avoid dairy.
The chapters of our first book include:
The Introduction, breakfast, brunch, lunch, vegetables, sides, soups & salads, dessert, cakes and cookies, quick suppers, slow cooks, Lucy’s larder and many more clean eating recipes.
Clean Eating Recipes
Breakfast, Brunch & Lunch
Vegetables, Soups and Salads
Desserts, Cakes and Cookies
Lucy Bee Superfoods and Salts
As part of our healthy eating, we’ve searched different corners of the world to find the finest quality, Fair Trade, organic store cupboard staples.
Lucy Bee’s Nature’s Perfect Ingredients now include cacao, cinnamon, lucuma, maca and turmeric. Along with these, we are also introducing Himalayan Salt, Epsom Salts and Dead Sea Salts.
Use Lucy Bee Every Day
200g ground almonds
150g Lucy Bee Coconut Oil, melted
140g caster sugar
150g gluten free self raising flour
3 tbsp. flaked almonds
Icing sugar to serve
1. Preheat the oven to 180 C, 350 F, gas mark 4.
2. Base-line and grease a deep 20cm loose-bottomed cake tin.
3. Mix the ground almonds, Lucy Bee Coconut Oil, sugar, flour and eggs in a food processor or use hand whisk until well combined.
4. Spread half the mixture over the cake tin and smooth over the top.
5. Scatter the raspberries over, then dollop the remaining cake mixture on top and roughly spread - you might find this easier to do with your fingers.
6. Scatter with flaked almonds and bake for 50 minutes until golden.
7. Cool, remove from the tin and dust with icing sugar to serve.
Sweet Potato Curry
1 tbsp. Lucy Bee Coconut Oil
1 red onion, peeled and finely diced
1 red chilli, deseeded and chopped
2 cloves garlic, minced
1/2 tbsp. minced ginger
1 tsp. Lucy Bee Turmeric Powder
1 tsp. chilli flakes
1 tsp. chilli powder
1/2 tsp. cumin
1/2 tsp. ground coriander
1/2 tsp. Lucy Bee Cinnamon Powder
400g chopped tomatoes
400ml coconut milk
2 medium sweet potatoes, peeled and chopped
Lucy Bee Himalayan Salt and ground black pepper
1 bunch fresh coriander
1 lime (plus one more to serve)
230ml coconut yoghurt
1. Heat the Lucy Bee Coconut Oil in a large pan, then add the onion and cook for a few minutes until softened.
2. Add the garlic, chilli, ginger and spices, along with a good dose of Lucy Bee Himalayan Salt and pepper, then stir well and fry gently for a further couple of minutes.
3. Add in the tomatoes, chickpeas, coconut milk and sweet potato, stir and turn the curry down to a simmer.
4. In the meantime, finely chop a small handful of the coriander stems, then stir those in too, before adding the juice of half a lime.
5. Cover the curry with a lid for around an hour, stirring often and adding more seasoning and spices to taste (I usually add a touch more Lucy Bee Cinnamon powder and chilli flakes).
6. Just before you're ready to serve, stir through the yoghurt, along with more lime and spices if desired.
7. Serve scattered with coriander leaves and with boiled rice or quinoa and enjoy!
1/2 a large tub of Greek yoghurt (alternatively you can use soya yoghurt for lactose free)
1 tbsp. honey (optional)
2 tbsp. Lucy Bee Coconut Oil, melted
1 tbsp. of vanilla essence
1 tbsp. cacao nibs
50g pecans or nuts of your choice e.g. cashews
1. Place all of the ingredients into a blender and whiz together.
2. Spread out the mixture onto a small baking tray and place in the freezer.
3. Once frozen, cut into squares to enjoy.
Coconut oil makes a great hair conditioner. It can give hair a healthy shine and helps to control dandruff.
1. Gently rub coconut oil into the palms of your hands.
2. Now massage into your clean, damp hair and scalp applying more liberally where the hair is the driest and most damaged, normally on the ends.
3. Leave for 20-30 minutes.
Covering the hair with a warm towel or shower cap will increase the effect of the treatment.
4. Shampoo the oil out after the treatment.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
Whilst it may seem a little pricey, a little of this product really does go a long way, and the jar is large. It's worth a purchase, it will last you ages.