- Also check our best rated Biography reviews
The Lucky Shilling: William Marsh's War, Dunkirk to Prague Paperback – 4 Nov 2016
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
The author is William Marsh's son Keith who has re-written his father's story in the first person: a World War Two soldier's heroic tale of survival and escape from prisoner of war camps during the conflict - and his wartime journey from Dunkirk to Prague – is recounted in ‘The Lucky Shilling’. William's son, Keith Marsh, published the story when he recently discovered these memoirs - in the notes and diaries of his beloved father, who had never spoken of his experiences.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.