- Visit the Reptile & Amphibian Store for great offers on food and accessories from top brands.
- Visit the Pet Supplies Store for a huge selection of pet supplies from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Deals in Pet Supplies Page for great discounts on a range of top-brand pet supplies products.
- Visit the Reptile & Amphibian Food & Treats Store for a huge selection of reptile & amphibian food & treats from great brands at top prices.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE delivery
+ FREE delivery
Lucky Reptile EOB-1 Egg-O-Bator, incubator, reptile incubator
|You Save:||£35.43 (33%)|
- incubator for reptile eggs.
- Patented temperature control
- Easy to use.
- High security - TÜV tested.
- Low power consumption, only 5 W on average.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
One of the most interesting aspects of herp keeping is breeding the animals. The Lucky Reptile Egg-O-Bator is the perfect incubator for the first breeding success and offers everything necessary for the beginning.
It has a capacity of approximately 4L suitable for three breeding tubs. Operating is as easy as it can be: Plug it into the wall socket and choose one of three possible temperatures: 26?C, 29?C and 32?C. These temperatures are perfect for most popular reptiles, such as leopard geckos, bearded dragons or corn snakes. Breeding recommendations and hints for these and other popular species can be found in the extensive manual.
The casing of the incubator has very good insulation capabilities, minimizing the influence of the outside temperature and also guaranteeing a low energy consumption of just 5 W/h on average.
The Egg-O-Bator brings a lot of fun because of its innovative egg form and blends in well into children?s rooms. Three stickers with different funny motives ? chameleon, snake and tortoise - are included, so young herp keepers can decorate their first incubator by themselves as desired.
Interior Dimensions: approx. 11,5x14,5x22 cm (W x D x H)
Outer Dimensions: approx. 28x26x32 cm
Customers also shopped for
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
update: day 80 and 3 corn snake eggs have now hatched waiting on six more. Product works great, hasn't let us down, tho a window would be good so I don't have to keep frightening the hatchlings to check on them!