Customer reviews

on 25 April 2017
Loved this series
on 27 May 2013
This trilogy has caused me so much grief and happiness, and I think it thoroughly deserves the 5 star rating I have given it... to be honest I think it deserves more, but unfortunately Amazon hasn't provided more stars to give it. I would recommend this book to people who are (like me) fantasy lovers, and who appreciate the perfect mix of romance and adventure, tinged with little-known facts. All in all, thing for first place as my favourite book EVER!!!
on 14 March 2014
I loved all of these books and they story they told but this one was my favourite. I loved the way the story unfolded and the twists the plot took. I also fell so much more in love with the characters. I would definitely recommend these books to be read
on 7 February 2017
WOW.... i have read all three of these and will definitely be reading more of Jenna's books. What an amazing author!!!.
I just couldn't put the books down. Full of edge of the seat nail biting action, romance and humour.
WELL DONE JENNA. i can honestly say i have not read any books as good as these in a long time.
on 2 August 2013
It has everything, love. lust, hate, magic, social commentary wrapped in the guise of a fairy tale that is definately for adults. Wow the steam practically rose from the pages. The happy ending was neither soppy nor overdone and the twist with the 'brother' was a nice touch.
on 25 June 2013
Wow, this was probably the best one in the series,
I enjoyed them all but it was nice to finally find out what happened, It would be great if there was another one after it and possibly a movie too :-)
Would definitely recommend and rate this 5/5
on 12 May 2013
A good book to read. Not an overly complicated story line but good and entertaining. I liked the mix of Celtic mythology that the book used and the fact that it wasn't too outlandish. I would recommend this book for young adults.
on 30 April 2014
I loved the character's and the way this story unfolds. I always enjoy it when an author ties up loose ends. The trials and battles have you on the edge of your seat as you follow the highs and lows.
on 31 August 2013
After reading the 2nd book I waited all of 5 mins before starting the 3rd! A lovely read, I really liked the strong characters experiencing normal things in fantastical circumstances! Fabulous!
on 30 July 2013
This is a really good trilogy, cant wait to read on to find out what happens next, the usual love drama but so good, a few twists I did not expect as well. truly a wonderful read.