- Explore our full range of clothing and equipment for any sport or activity in the Sports & Outdoors Store.
- Find your favourite sports, fitness and outdoor brands for less in the Sports & Outdoors Outlet.
- Did you know? Amazon can issue VAT refunds on eligible items dispatched and sold by Amazon to customers who are registered disabled or chronically ill. Find out more.
Phantom Dorsal Night Splint (Extra Large (13 - 16 UK Shoe Size))
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- The Phantom Dorsal Night Splint is suitable for anyone suffering with plantar fasciitis.
- Worn overnight the Phantom splint is low profile and padded for extra comfort.
- Adjustable to increase or decrease the amount of dorsiflexion required.
- Non slip sole unit to provide better traction if walking during the night.
- Available in 4 sizes - small / medium / large / extra large. Bilateral design - fits either the right or left leg.
Customers Also Shopped For
Special Offers and Product Promotions
The Phantom Dorsal Night Splint is a sleek, low profile design for comfort whilst worn. There are no bulky surfaces that can come into the opposing leg whilst sleeping for additional comfort overnight. Fully padded internal dorsal stays can be adjusted to increase or decrease the amount of dorsiflexion required, to bring the toes closer or further away to the shin. The sole unit is non-slip and is sewn in to provide increased traction and security if the wearer needs to walk around during the night. Elasticated material sewn under the mid-foot provides additional tension on the plantar fascia (the thick connective tissue which supports the arch on the bottom of the foot). Bilateral design fits right or left foot.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
They don't feel as though they're doing much when you wear them, they're not actually particularly violent in terms of the stretch they put on the achilles tendon, but I appreciate them most in the mornings. I tend to rip them off in my sleep, at around 3 or 4am, which makes a bit of a velcro "rrrrrippppp!" which makes a bit of a noise and annoys my partner. But, when you've previously not been able to walk down the stairs, these splints mean I can practically bounce around so they are LITERALLY changing my life. Occasionally I do up the velcro a bit tight and my toes go numb... but they're easy to adjust and the blood comes flooding back.
At first I wore them every night, but now I only wear them two or three nights a week. I've been able to start walking more and even a bit of running again (taking care not to go nuts). I'm feeling fitter and have lost some excess weight - which was making the plantar fasciitis worse, of course. I definitely recommend these splints for plantar fasciitis, especially if you're like me and haven't tried any splints before.