on 25 July 2007
I bought this for my Nikon D80 and on arrival found it to be a perfect fit and excellent quality. Easily takes the camera with a 18-135 Lens attached, spare battery and memory cards.
0Comment| 35 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 21 May 2007
I purchased this item for my Fuji Finepix S6500fd and it fits comfortably inside the case with room for just a few extra items, memory cards, batteries, filter etc. I have other Lowepro products and this one is up to the same high standards and specifications we have come to expect from this brand. An excellent choice and a better price than on the High Street...
11 Comment| 25 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 17 March 2017
I also bought the TLZ 10. There is a bit more room in this one for a Nikon D300 and for bits and bobs while still being compact.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 11 April 2007
I bought this case after looking at loads of different web sites, I wanted something compact, and it is, It fits my fuji s9600 tight with a bit of space at the bottom for a couple of filters; also the front pocket can accomodate 2 sets of spare batteries and a couple of extra memory cards. The inside is made out of some cloth really gentle with the viewer and/or lenses. Superb!!!
on 28 October 2016
Perfect bag for my Panasonic bridge camera. Well made and strong with good protection.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 29 July 2006
Nice bag, well made, good price Amazon. I've had LowePro bags before and they are good and last forever. Unfortunately I ordered it for my EOS350D, on the strength of measurements quoted on Lowepro's own web site which are incorrect. The measurements specified with the actual product received are larger, so the camera is not an ideal fit and rattles around a bit. I should have bought the Rezo TLZ10 but I can't be bothered to go through the hassle of returning it. Be warned.
22 Comments| 43 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
HALL OF FAMETOP 500 REVIEWERon 26 May 2006
Although touted as 'for digital SLR' the bags external size is only 16cm deep by 16cm wide (the width front to back is 11cm)and it's thickly padded. My Olympus E-500 SLR is 15 x 13cm but I couldnn't close the bag with the camera in it and forget about any accessories (which I take as being the telephoto lens). So no way will it take many digital SLRs as my camera is one of the smaller ones. Best to avoid if you have a Sony DSC R1 as well. So I had to return the bag. This is a well made bag though if you have a smaller prosumer SLR style camera - 3 stars for the Amazon description rather than the quality bag.
on 7 January 2007
This is not my main bag. I also have a Lowepro Slingshot 100 which carries all my camera gear. However, that can get pretty heavy and is often left at home. The Rezo TLZ20 holds just the camera with a standard zoom attached - in my case a Nikon D50 and Nikon 18-70. There is just enough room for a spare battery as well. But the best thing is it's light and goes over your shoulder and means you have your camera with you when you would otherwise have left your main bag at home. Lowepro use excellent materials and have soft linings to protect your equipment. Good stuff.
on 30 December 2006
I've used one for the last couple of years with my Fuji (an s602z, but Fuji kept that shape for a whole range of cameras). Fits perfectly.

I'm surprised to hear that Lowepro suggest it for digital SLRs, though - the Nikon D40 will not fit in the bag (and that's one of the smallest DSLRs around). The bag just isn;t deep enough, even with only the kit lens on the camera.
0Comment| 30 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 18 July 2007
The Panasonic FZ8 is a super-zoom compact camera. A search of the LowePro website suggested that this case would be OK, but a look at the internal dimensions and comparison with the camera indicated that there would be space to spare. There is ample space, but the camera doesn't bump about at all - the case is simply a little too deep. The external pocket is well sized for spare batteries and SD cards. If the case was 2.5cm less deep I wuld have awarded 5 stars. The size means the camera can be inserted side-on or LCD down - providing good protection for the back of the camera. I've carried the camera like this on several walking/scrambling trips with complete confidence. The LowePro belt attachment system is excellent - a wide, grippy 'Velcro' patch and a security press stud. You can clip the case to the belt below the small of your back and it's easy to access, but out of the way.