Customer reviews

on 7 March 2018
expected more from a lowepro lense bag. The padding is thik enough and resistant, the outside material looks similar to cordura. What i dont like is the zipperss, not easy and smooth tto open and close, and the top part dont exactly match nicely neither. This is what disapoints me about the bag, I would give it 5 stars if the zipper system was really well made, and top part as well builded as the rest. I use it for a Samyang 14mm wide lense, and fits tidy and very secure, perfect sice, maybe a bit to tight.
on 9 June 2016
Another great product from LowePro. The company has an on-line system to determine the exact fit for your brand of camera/lens.

This was LowePro's recommended pouch to house a Canon EF 24-105 f/4 L IS USM lens and it fits perfectly. However it will not take the len's hood as well hence the four stars rating.
2 people found this helpful
on 25 January 2013
I bought this as I noticed on one of the above reviews that it said it fitted a 70-300 lens perfectly (I had measured the lens and it seemed fairly borderline)

It's a fantastic bag, well padded but compact, good balance between soft/rigid padding and a couple of little storage compartments.

It doesn't, however, fit the Nikon 70-300 4.5-5.6 VR - I've just about managed to cram it it in but if you have this lens go up a size.

(Incidentally, it fits a Nikon 18-200 VR perfectly)

Still, great little bag. Only thing I'd add (if Lowepro are reading this!) is some kind of waterproofing, maybe a membrane round the zip.
10 people found this helpful
on 27 June 2012
I've bought Lowepro lens cases in the past and while there is nothing wrong with this one, I do prefer the older models though. There is a nice think foam base, which is good, the side walls are stiff so not so squidgy like the older models. There are no stitched in hoops but the Velcro flap to the rear has a double catch so it should stay put. There is a little net pocket in the lid.

The internal dimensions are: 10 cm (w) x 7.5 cm (d) x 10 cm (h), the quoted size is 9x9 cm. It is a bit "D" shaped so there is some slip for the lens (my older ones are more cylindrical). Before buying if you can try you lens for fit - to make sure you get the right one.

Overall the quality of the stitching is good, the zip is smooth and work well and it seem fit for purpose. I shall see how it lasts.

Only 3* because it's okay, it does what is says, but it's not brilliant or exciting in anyway.
on 16 October 2015
Fab case, the quality you would expect from this brand. Protects the lens well, hence 5 stars. However, note that whilst the Canon EF 24-105mm f/4L IS USM lens will fit, you will need to take the lens hood off (it will not fit in either the fitted nor the inverted position as it just makes the lens too wide). I'll return this case in favour of the 11x14cm, which will be a little too wide. Lowepro could do with putting an 11x12.5cm case on the market!
on 2 February 2017
I have used Lowepro lens cases before and cannot fault them. This lens case is up to the usual Lowepro high quality and my new Lumix 100-300 mm lens fits perfectly. My lens is 13.8cm long including the two caps but the fit is perfect. I highly recommend this product
TOP 1000 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon 25 March 2015
I bought the for an Olympus M. Zuiko 40-150 lens and that fits fine, but only just.

Construction is the usual high Lowepro quality, with a double Velcro fastening to fit through your belt or strap.

There's no AW cover, but you can easily remove the case and stick it in a rucksack or whatever if the rain gets too much.

I'm happy enough with it not to regret the purchase.
on 13 June 2012
This is a great little lens case, with Lowepro's sliplock system allowing it to be easily attached to other Lowepro bags. I bought for when I go out with my 70-200mm, so I can attach my standard zoom to the toplaoder and not need to lug any larger bags around.

BUT, be sure to get the right size. I ordered the 9 x 9cm thinking this would fit my Sigma 17-50, but this case is too small. However, this is my fault for not looking into it properly! The Digital Picture [...] has a downloadable Lowepro lens case size chart available, which should help you make the right choice.
on 9 June 2015
This is absolutely perfect for my needs. The lens I am using is a Panasonic Lumix 45-200 will the lens hood in place
The case is strong enough to protect the lens well - and it feels comfortable and secure on my belt.
An added bonus is a pocket on the underside of the lid that can be used for filters
on 12 September 2012
This case fits my 24-70, 16-50 and obviously my little prime lenses.

Have run down the road with it whilst forgetting to zip the lid and the lens didn't come out.

Build quality is as you'd expect from Lowepro.

There's a little pocket under the lid which can be used for storing small items like memory cards.