- Amazon Students Members Get an Extra 10% Off Selected Books Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Low Intensity Cognitive-Behaviour Therapy: A Practitioner's Guide Paperback – 31 Mar 2013
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
'An engaging textbook which explores 'low intensity interventions' and modes of delivery whilst placing equal emphasis on the therapeutic value of the relationship between service user and practitioner' -
Jane Briddon, APIMH Primary Mental Health Care MSC, University of Manchester
Overall, this book provides a clear overview not only of best practice in using low intensity CBT but also how to be a good scientist-practitioner, regardless of the therapy modality. Concise and clear in its presentation, it will engage and inform the reader, whether read cover to cover or selectively. (Clare O’Grady 2014-02-18)
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Other Branches of Medicine > Psychiatry
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Applied Psychology > Psychotherapy
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Cognition & Cognitive Psychology
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Medical Sciences A-Z > Clinical Psychology & Psychotherapy
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Medical Sciences A-Z > Psychotherapy & Clinical Psychology
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Medical Sciences A-Z