Low Cost High Life: Live an Affordable Life of Luxury Paperback – 1 May 2014
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Life is getting more and more expensive. Cost of living keeps going up, pensions have dwindled and are taking longer than ever to pay out, and people are having to work more and longer for the same (or lower) quality of life. The post-apocalyptic recession has left many businesses having to start again.
This book will help you live a Low cost high life and is a 25 year voyeuristic journey on how to become wealthy and successful in these most unique times.
In reading this book now you'll discover:
• How to use 'silent compounding,' to turn small daily savings anyone can make, into large chunks of lifetime cash
• How to keep exactly the same lifestyle you have now and 'spend invest,' your way to a minimum of £1,791,735 in 20 years or less, proven and detailed in the book
• The 'Giant leap' wealth attraction strategy using everyday 'household,' items and hidden daily opportunities to make long term cash and passive recurring income
• The 'Wealth mirage' technique to create and live a high opulent lifestyle on minimum daily costs and savings
• How to use low/no cost fast-start tactics such as 'Gratitude Leverage,' and 'Cheek creativity,' to get others to do what you want, when you want, for the low cost high life
• 'Irregular shock protection,' 'Liquid cash pile power,' and 'Random cash windfalls,' for the easy way to the low cost, high life affordable life of luxury
Mark Homer became a financially free multi-millionaire businessman investor by the time he was in his early 30's. In this unique book he shows you in his renowned analytical, detailed and controversially skeptical nature how you can realistically achieve the low cost high life for the long term, in the shortest possible timeframe.
Top customer reviews
I have been to several of their events and known these guys for about 9-10 years, through the highs and lows of the economy over that time I have seen them adapt, take advantage and grow. Thriving not just surviving! If I lived anywhere near peter-borough I would have been in there offices every single week asking them for a job!
I found I could relate to Marks life and way that he thinks better than some of these other books so it helped get another perspective of these ideas. Definitely worth a read.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
Look for similar items by category