- Paperback: 192 pages
- Publisher: Conari Press,U.S.; First Printing edition (5 Mar. 2004)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1573249246
- ISBN-13: 978-1573249249
- Product Dimensions: 12.1 x 1.9 x 17.8 cm
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 1,079,378 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Loving Yourself: Four Steps to a Happier You Paperback – 5 Mar 2004
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
There is a newer edition of this item:
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
For many of us, loving ourselves is our greatest emotional problem. Kingma points out that self-love is not narcissism, egotism, greed, self-righteousness, or conceit all of which have given genuine self-love a bad name. She shows how each of us can start to love ourselves through a simple four-step process of: speaking out of our hearts desires; acting out to meet them; clearing out old patterns; and setting out on a new path.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com