- Paperback: 288 pages
- Publisher: Rider; First Paperback Edition edition (27 Jun. 2002)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0712629300
- ISBN-13: 978-0712629300
- Product Dimensions: 15.3 x 2 x 23.4 cm
- Average Customer Review: 163 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 14,838 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Loving What Is: Four Questions That Can Change Your Life Paperback – 27 Jun 2002
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"...a revolutionary way to live your life. The question is: are we brave enough to accept it?" (Erica Jong)
"...a pragmatic and simple way of getting people to take responsibility for their own problems." (Time Magazine)
A major work by spiritual teacher Byron Katie: a simple, straightforward system for achieving inner peaceSee all Product description
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have a big challenge in my life at the moment. I feel I've found this book at just the right time. Thank you, Katie
If you have trouble with a judgemental mind/thinking people ought to behave in certain ways but don't/wish things were different to how they really are then buy the book and free yourself from restriction!
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews