Customer reviews

on 6 June 2014
Although the quality of this sweatshirt is excellent,the print clear the material really soft and the price great.I had one major gripe..the size. Honestly this really needs to have its measurments with it because calling it free size is no help at all. Now Im not saying I couldnt stand to lose a bit of weight but if you are bigger than a size 12 this is going to be pretty snug on you, and if you're bigger than a 14 this is going to be very tight. So if your looking for a loose jumper which is kind of what I was hoping for please be aware that this is about a well fitting UK 14, which was a shame for me because otherwise it was lovely.
on 12 June 2014
Lovely, I am a size 10 and it fits perfectly. Would definitely recommend, very quick dispatch and arrival. I'll definitely stand out from the crowd with this! :)
on 1 May 2015
I ordered the Van Gogh Starry Night design and it arrived in good time and excellent condition. The material is super soft and the jumper isn't too thick, so it could be worn for most of the year, which is great! I'm a UK size 12/14 and it fits really nicely with room to spare as well. Also the pattern is of good quality. I'd definitely recommend buying it from here!
on 15 March 2015
I loved this product, the picture on the jumper looked really good. Not particularly nice material but it says that in the description. It's what is says on the box. Many of the other reviews say the sizing was too small, but it fit me fine.
on 13 May 2014
Yaaay! My jumper came today :)) I love it!!! so cormftable & fitted nicely! :) nice material too :) LOVE LOVE LOVE! :)
on 9 November 2015
Short in the arm, wore this quite a lot and some of the stitching became loose, was nice while it lasted.
on 2 August 2014
I wish there were better size guides
on 18 May 2015
Great product, quick delivery thanks
on 3 January 2015