Customer reviews

Format: Paperback|Change

on 27 May 2017
I had seen videos of Robert Holden on You Tube and I liked his message so I decided to buy this audiobook but I was rather disappointed. I think it is a nice account but if you are looking for advice and techniques on how to improve your self-love, you will be disappointed. I suppose we all like to be told what to do to accept ourselves but this book hasn't been able to help me in that sense. I also suppose that the real deal with Robert Holden is to attend one of his workshops instead as it is surely more practical. I bought the audio book version but I will certainly re-sell it as it is not what I was expecting at all.
on 4 March 2017
Beautifully written, stunning quotes, amazing recommendations. This book has given me a whole new frame on how I view relationships...with the most important relationship being with myself. I am love. You are love. I read it on my kindle, finished it in 2 days then promptly bought two hard copies to share with friends and family. I whole heartedly recommend reading this book 💜
on 15 May 2017
Pointless, repetitive and uninformative. This answers no questions and has the feel of being written by a self publicist. It feels disingenuous at times and uses cloying anecdotes to vaguely illustrate points which are then reiterated far too many times for such simple concepts
on 6 May 2016
What a lovely book, I read it again, as soon as I had finished it. It is a nice and comforting book to bring out when things are feeling wrong and you need to be reminded of the essence of life.
on 15 October 2016
I found this book inspiring. I learnt a lot about myself, and I believe it softened me and made me more open to love.
on 2 October 2016
I am convinced that this is one of the most profound books on the meaning of love. Its hard to describe the density of the beauty within this book.. every sentence, every poem, every reference, every conclusion is prolific, honest and utterly magical. Thank you Robert Holden!
on 2 February 2016
A very eye opening book with a simple but profound message to love and be loved. I especially liked the end section which refers to ways to be a more loving and loveable person.
on 6 August 2014
The book was a pleasant easy read but didn't really give too much practical advice. It one of those good reads if you're feeling good. If you're not, it's not going to get you out of the rut.
on 3 August 2015
This book changed my life and way of thinking. Easy read, made me laugh and cry. Would recommend it for everybody
on 11 April 2013
There are few books that I read (and I read a lot!) which cause me to have real WOW, light bulb moments throughout, but this is one of them. It's so good that I immediately bought copies for my friends - everyone who wants to learn the truth about Love, for themselves and others, should read this book.