Format: MP3 Download|Change

on 27 November 2005
just how many duplicated tracks are us fans supposed to buy? There have been so many Best Ofs, box sets, no 1's, the record ...etc etc, now there is yet another compilation. Any fan will have all but one of these tracks already. There is a massive omission anyway, as the other reviewer said, Fanny Be Tender With My Love is a great track. So the bait to hook us here is the unreleased track with Ronan Keating that has been on the shelf for 6 years. Its a very nice track, heard it on the radio today, and should have been released long before now BUT I am not going to duplicate so many tracks yet again ( I even have the Robin Gibb solo tracks )just for that one . 5 stars for the music but one star for the record company ripping us off again.
Nineteen songs representing the best love songs the Bee Gees have written over five decades. The actual list is tremendous and these chosen gems truly represent the variations the Gibbs have produced over the years. Also included is the song, “Lovers And Friends” with Ronan Keating singing lead on the last Bee Gees love song written. It is a completely Remastered collection appealing only to those romantically inclined.
on 22 January 2013
This was an absolutely lovely album, have listened to it again and again and will continue to do so, downloaded it to my mobile phone and it has been given a playlist with other Bee Gees cd's of its own, without the amazon mp3 store I wouldn't have come across it. Thankyou Amazon
on 14 December 2012
A great album, many of my favourite tracks on this album. I especially like Wedding Day as Robins voice is so distinctive and amazing to listen to. He had the kind of voice that you just can't get enough of and was a true one off. I have never heard such a beautiful voice as his in the world of entertainment.
on 2 May 2015
I have always enjoyed the Bee Gees love songs and ballads much more than their 'disco' songs, and this collection brings all their love songs and ballads together on one CD. A very enjoyable collection !
on 23 April 2014
Bought this for my mother on Mothers Day, she enjoyed it but I ended up keeping it as i kept listening to it over and over.

A must for Fans. Soppy but good.

A*****

Please consider Amazon for your next purchase for great prices & Deals.
on 23 August 2016
Perfect gift for all those love struck couples out there. Songs on this cd are still relevant today as they were the day they first came out. I am so delighted I ordered via this website as delivery was very prompt and quick, delivered within 24hrs, brilliant Recommend highly.
on 12 October 2011
I purchased the UK version of this CD, as opposed to the United States version, in order to get the bonus track "Lovers and Friends". My five-year-old niece heard that track on a streaming radio station and wanted to hear it again and again. Unfortunately a legal MP3 download of the song is not available in the US nor is the CD (easily). It was nice to be able to perform an international order obtain it!
on 31 January 2012
A lovely album, good listening,a pleasure to hear all the old Bee Gee's love songs on one album.Well worth the money.
on 28 November 2005
Another hit-record, again!?
What we fans urgently need, is digital-remastered bee Gees cataloug from 1967, Bee Gees First and so on!
Wy can`t we get that?
If You seek for a real Bee Gees compilation by " Tales from Brothers Gibb. A History in songs 1967 - 1990 "
Best regards