- Pre-order Price Guarantee: order now and if the Amazon.co.uk price decreases between the time you place your order and the release date, you'll be charged the lowest price. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
For the Love of Running: A Companion Hardcover – 11 May 2017
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Paul Owen is a husband, father of two, and partner in a solicitors firm, who also leads a double life as a Runner Extraordinaire. He has completed more than fifty marathons and ultramarathons (even going so far as to add an extra 6 miles to the 101-mile ‘Housman Hundred’ race – although that might have been partly due to getting lost…), and set himself the challenge of running at least 3 miles every day in 2012 – 2,500 miles in total for the year.