- Hardcover: 240 pages
- Publisher: Summersdale (11 May 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 178685015X
- ISBN-13: 978-1786850157
- Product Dimensions: 20.4 x 2.6 x 14.1 cm
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 533,702 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
For the Love of Running: A Companion Hardcover – 11 May 2017
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Paul Owen is a husband, father of two, and partner in a solicitors firm, who also leads a double life as a Runner Extraordinaire. He has completed more than fifty marathons and ultramarathons (even going so far as to add an extra 6 miles to the 101-mile ‘Housman Hundred’ race – although that might have been partly due to getting lost…), and set himself the challenge of running at least 3 miles every day in 2012 – 2,500 miles in total for the year.
Look for similar items by category