- Buy this product and stream 90 days of Amazon Music Unlimited for free. E-mail after purchase. Conditions apply. Learn more
For the Love of Mike: And bereavement columns Paperback – 16 Apr 2017
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Anne was born in Bristol, England in 1945 and emigrated to Ontario, Canada with her family in 1957. Eventually she married, bore five children and then divorced, after which she attended university and earned a Master's degree in Social Work. In 1998 Anne satisfied her life-long yearning to return to the land of her birth and once again took up residence in the Bristol area.