Learn more Shop now Shop now</arg> Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now

on 27 November 2012
I am so pleased with this item! I'm a size 18+ and I got an xxl. I would say the sizing is generous without being baggy. Good quality, very flattering, comfortable and yes the hood is lined with the same velour fabric. Really nice cut. Much nicer than M&S and nearly half the price. I intend getting some more of these in different colours so I hope they keep selling them.
on 2 February 2013
The tracksuit was a perfect fit, The inside leg was 32" which is unusual in a tracksuit! The jacket is perfect in every detail. My daughter, has never had a tracksuit before because of the difficulty in finding one that fits perfect from every angle! I will definately go back to 'Love Lola' in the future because she sells good quality goods with generous fittings. No skimping on material. We are delighted and my recommendation for well fitted, good quality clothing will always stay with Love Lola.
I will certainly recommend her.
on 25 July 2012
Good fit roomy comfortable styish dress up or down for any occasion bought mine for traveling on holiday and lounging around in
on 5 January 2013
Great color & a good fit good for travelling very comfortable. Looks smart with white t shirt under or alone.
on 31 October 2014
Quality okay, I bought one from New Look last year which is of better material and feels great. The leg length is great as I am 5'11 with a really long inside leg and they are perfect lengthwise. Very comfortable to wear and the jacket is a good length in the body, sleeves just right also. The material does not feel overly cheap as others have posted and although it is flimsy "ish" I think that it is a bit expensive for what you get. Having said that I bought one set in black and one in navy and they will be perfect for winter evenings lazing in the house. Sizing wise I went for the size up as per what others posted but I think that perhaps my own size would have been a better fit as it comes up slightly loose. I hope this helps :)
on 19 April 2014
This tracksuit is far too expensive for the quality! I was expecting to receive better quality for the price! I have purchased a very similar Tracksuit in Next before for half the price and the quality was way better. Apart from the cheap looking material, everything else was ok.
on 21 March 2013
obviously cut along fabric saving lines - a size 22 can be tall but not large apparently. the trousers yards too long and the jacket extremely snug. sorry not a good size.
on 25 February 2014
Too often, manufacturuers scrimp on the leg length and makes it extremely hard for us taller girls to get a pants that fit. Not often enough do they provide length options and the longest one can still end up swinging on your ankles ! At least if its too short, you can cut some off. Very comfy and a great fit. So much, thatg I have just ordered another one in a different colour
on 4 November 2014
Quality as stated, only grumble is that the length of trousers too long by about 4 inches so will have get them shortened, disappointed with that, no instructions about length on advertisement. otherwise nice colour and velour. Also had to pay extra for delivery so will put me off ordering again.
on 3 January 2016
This is a lovely tracksuit which fits very well. I only wanted trousers but could not find any I liked on their own without being part of a suit. I had to take up the trousers but that was a small matter and is better than having the trousers too short. Would recommend.