- Paperback: 256 pages
- Publisher: Plume; Reprint edition (27 Feb. 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0142180475
- ISBN-13: 978-0142180471
- Product Dimensions: 13.5 x 1.5 x 20.3 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.7 out of 5 stars See all reviews (7 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 90,594 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Love 2.0: Finding Happiness and Health in Moments of Connection Paperback – 27 Feb 2014
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
This book may change your life...Love 2.0 is not a treatise for old romantics, but something far more interesting... Fredrickson redefines [love] as fleeting moments of emotion we feel whenever we make a real connection with another human. -- --New Scientist
The scientist's verdict: there's no such thing as everlasting love -- --The Times Weekend
Love, more than happiness or optimism, holds the key to improving our mental and physical health. --Bristol 24-7
About the Author
Barbara Fredrickson is a Kenan Distinguished Professor of Psychology and director of the Positive Emotions and Psychophysiology Laboratory at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Everyone should read this, provides an excellent review and a new perspective of the emotion.Published 1 month ago by Nucky Delgado