- Paperback: 160 pages
- Publisher: University of Chicago Press; Pap/Com edition (25 Mar. 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 390602718X
- ISBN-13: 978-3906027180
- Product Dimensions: 16.5 x 1.5 x 26.7 cm
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 959,553 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Louis I. Kahn - Silence and Light: The Lecture at Eth Zurich, February 12, 1969 Paperback – 25 Mar 2015
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Alessandro L. B. Vassella graduated in architecture from ETH Zurich. He has been one of the co-editors of Louis I Kahn's Complete Works (Birkhauser, 1977). He is an expert on ecological architecture.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?