- Buy this product and stream 90 days of Amazon Music Unlimited for free. E-mail after purchase. Conditions apply. Learn more
Louder Than Words: Take Your Career from Average to Exceptional with the Hidden Power of Nonverbal Intelligence Paperback – 20 Mar 2011
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
“Louder Than Words takes us from an understanding of nonverbal behavior to an understanding of something far more valuable for success—nonverbal intelligence.” (Robert B. Cialdini, author of Influence: Science and Practice, www.influenceatwork.com)
“Joe Navarro brings together the art and science of nonverbal communications for the business sector with the edge of a former FBI agent and the insight of a world-class observer.” (Jack Canfield, co-author of The Success Principles)
“Joe Navarro has spent his professional life studying nonverbal language, and testing those insights in high-stakes environments. We are fortunate that he is willing to share those insights in this marvelous book. It is a must read for anyone in business (and anyone not in business).” (Brian J. Hall, Albert H. Gordon Professor of Business Administration, Harvard Business School)
“Louder Than Words is proof once again that in reading nonverbals, Joe Navarro is a master.” (David Givens, Ph.D., author of Crime Signals and Love Signals)
From the Back Cover
Successfully navigate the business world by understanding what your manager and coworkers are really thinking.
The secret is nonverbal intelligence—the ability to interpret and use nonverbal signals in business to assess and influence others. In Louder Than Words, bestselling author and behavior expert Joe Navarro shows you how to decode what's really being said at meetings, interviews, negotiations, presentations, business meals, and more, including the casual exchanges that often impact decisions and reputations.
You can jump-start your career, close the deal, keep your customers, secure new ones, and lead your company with confidence once you discover how to:
- Read body language and discern non-verbal cues of concern, disagreement, or doubt—even over the phone
- Master the all-important first impression and use settings, seating, and gestures to inspire and captivate
- Recognize habits that send the wrong message—and learn what postures, work practices, work spaces, and even electronic habits say about people