Lotus Notes and Domino 5 Bible Paperback – 23 Mar 2000
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
From the Back Cover
If Lotus Notes and Domino 5 can do it, you can do it too Lotus Notes and Domino 5 offer robust workgroup functionality and Lotus Notes® and Domino 5 Bible shows you how to put them to work quickly and easily to help you work more efficiently and effectively as a team. You'll get the lowdown on new features such as Notes Designer for Domino and the dynamic interface, as well as complete coverage of collaboration tools, Notes databases, and custom applications. Whether you're a network administrator, a team leader, or a Notes power user, this comprehensive tutorial and reference gives you the real–world insights you need to create and support highly productive workgroups. Inside, you'll find complete coverage of Lotus Notes and Domino 5
- Discover real–world solutions for working collaboratively over a network
- Create new views that display only the information you need for your eyes only
- Connect users to the Web seamlessly with Domino
- Master new knowledge–management tools to find information wherever it is
- Design documents for the new Notes dynamic interface to manage work more efficiently
- Learn how to create powerful, practical workgroup applications
- Use Domino Web server technology to distribute Notes databases for easy access
About the Author
About the Authors Kyle Brown is the Chief Information Officer for Right Source, a division of Caribiner, Inc, and a 15–year veteran of information technology. He has extensive experience with Lotus Notes and Domino at all levels, including design, development, and deployment, and was formerly a Certified Lotus Instructor. This is his fifth book on the subject. Kenyon Brown is an Editorial Manager at IDG Books Worldwide. He has written several popular books on computer applications, including a bestselling title on Lotus Notes and Domino. Keith Brown is a consultant specializing in the design and development of object–oriented software for distributed environments based on Java, RMI, CORBA, OODBMSs, and related technologies. Carl Abrahamson is a CLP Application Developer currently developing Notes and Domino applications for Right Source, a division of Caribiner International in Wilton, Connecticut.
Top Customer Reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Management Skills > Communication & Presentation
- Books > Computing & Internet > Software & Graphics > Business & Home Office > Spreadsheets
- Books > Computing & Internet > Software & Graphics > Internet Applications > E-mail
- Books > Computing & Internet > Web Development > Web-server Software