Lost Wisdom: A Celebration of Traditional Knowledge from Foraging and Festivals to Seafring and Smoke Signals Paperback – 29 Oct 2010
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
An engaging introduction to traditional knowledge and forgotten wisdom
About the Author
Una McGovern is a freelance editor and writer, with books on a wide range of subjects to her name. She spent many years making regular forays from Edinburgh to the Highlands and Islands of Scotland, before a return to rural Devon brought with it the opportunity to develop an organic kitchen garden, complete with traditional breed chickens. She now lives with her partner in a small Dartmoor town.
Paul Jenner is a writer and journalist specializing in lifestyle subjects. He lives with his partner, three horses, two dogs and two sheep in the foothills of the Spanish Pyrenees, where, when he´s not working, he enjoys hiking, riding, cycling, sailing, swimming, diving and snowboarding.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
Lost Lore: A Celebration of Traditional Wisdom, from Foraging and Festivals to Seafaring and Smoke Signals
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > History > Historical Study & Educational Resources > Essays, Journals, Letters & True Accounts
- Books > Mind, Body & Spirit > Mythology > Encyclopaedias
- Books > Reference
- Books > Science & Nature > History & Philosophy > Reference
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Anthropology > Customs & Folklore > Customs