Customer reviews

on 7 November 2014
Really loving the Lentari books, the couple in the first trilogy amused me a lot but this new vein is something else! I think leaving Sarah and Steve behind was a good move as it's opened the perspective out somehow... and there are plenty of witty and pithy relationships between characters to keep an interest in while the plot thickens!
on 31 May 2017
believable world will buy the rest of the series
on 14 March 2017
Much the same as the bakkian chronicles , you are immersed in a world of fantasy adventure , what an adventure it is . Another enjoyable tale , I enjoyed this book just as much as the chronicles looking forward to reading the next one already. Keep up the good work.
on 23 January 2015
This is a fun fantasy novel that ends to soon and left me wanting more.
on 6 January 2016
Great book
on 23 July 2014
Excellent thank you
on 14 June 2017
I was happy to find this book and it appears to be the beginning of a new series following the Bakkian Prophecy trilogy. You don't need to read the trilogy to understand what is going on here, but you would be missing a heck of a great read if you didn't. Poole has taken characters that were secondary in the original stories and gave them a main role in this adventure. What a great idea and well done! I thoroughly enjoyed getting to know these characters on closer terms. I recommend this story to those who enjoy good fantasy. As I mentioned above, reading the Bakkian Phrophecy trilogy would be great fun as well.
on 21 October 2016
A good well-written fantasy filled with action and adventure. The map idea was cleverly done.

The characters are interesting and well-developed and fit nicely into the plot.

Good descriptions and sense of place...believable world.

Worth a look.
on 5 March 2014
Having read the Bachean Chronicles by this author and the fact that the story is of Lentari (the land which features in the Bachean Chronicles) i sort of expected something similar. Once I got it into my head that the author had said it was totally different, I relaxed into the story. It took me a little while 'get into' the story but the further I got, the deeper into it I got. I found myself second guessing the next move that the characters would take. It's shaping up to be another good storyline from this author.
on 14 August 2014
A funny, light hearted fantasy book that I simply couldn't put down and it's sequel "Something Wyverian this Way Comes" was just as good. What's better is that this first book was completely free (Amazon Kindle) and the second book in the series only £2.38. I can tell you that is an absolute steal. I've not had many books completely enthral me but I could barely put these books down. The first book lasted a couple of days and the second one I only purchased this morning. (I really must go to sleep now though as it has kept me up later than normal - at least it is holiday time so I don't have to get up in the morning!) I needed something to pick me up and make me smile and these two books have certainly done the trick. I'm now going to work backwards and try the Bakkian Chronicles books. Again I can't loose out as the first one is free on Kindle! I enjoy some of the highly complex books such as "A Song of Ice and Fire" and "Lies of Locke Lamore" but at times it is nice to just have an easy highly entertaining read that doesn't tax your brain cells as you try and work out what is happening when! In terms of enjoyment I'd put this up there with my other recent favourites "The Name of the Wind" and "The Wise Man's Fear". It is easier reading than my all time favourite "Lord of the Rings" too. A great book that I highly recommend you all try out. :D