- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 3585 KB
- Print Length: 331 pages
- Publisher: Disenchanted Publishing; 4 edition (22 Jun. 2014)
- Sold by: Amazon Media EU S.à r.l.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00L89JAB2
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #640,343 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
|Print List Price:||£11.99|
Save £9.58 (80%)
Lost in Starlight (Starlight Saga Book 1) Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
Hayden Lancaster is new to Haven High. He and his family just moved to town. Hayden just wants to get through this year without any incidents that might cause them to move again. He and his brother Zach must also keep the family secret.
When Sloane and Hayden meet, the chemistry is off the charts.
You will dive into this book and not come up for air until you are finished! In this book you'll find loving and romantic characters you'll take into your heart. A story you won't expect and more. This is one you need to read. I wanted to email, phone or fly to Ms Soule's house and beg for Volume 2. The twist at the end broke my heart and made me crave more. I need Volume two immediately!! *smile*
I didn't find issues with this one.
I gave this one 5+ cheers out of 5 because it's been awhile since I found a book this good.
~Copy of book provided by author in exchange for a fair review~
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta) (May include reviews from Early Reviewer Rewards Program)
This book reminds me a lot of the Lux series, with a little bit of "superhero" thrown in. It was very good though! I really enjoyed the plot line, and both of the main characters. The chemistry between the Hayden and Sloane was explosive as well, and I couldn't get enough of it. I loved Sloane's personality. She wasn't afraid to stick up for herself, and for those she loves. And Hayden is a lot like that as well, but he's sort of the rebel too.
There were only three things that bugged me about the story:
1) The cliffhanger ending. Ahh I loved where the ending took us, but I also didn't like it because it just left us hanging. Now I can not wait till the next book.
2) I felt once Hayden and Sloane "got together" things for them sort of went really fast.
3) I hated the fact that Sloane was so smart she knew something strange was going on with Hayden, but when someone strange was following her she tried to blow it off. Now this last one didn't last too long, but it still bothered me that she didn't pick up on who it was faster, it made it seem like she wasn't as smart as she originally seemed.
Other than those three things this book was awesome. And now I can not wait to read more in this series!
Sloane as a female heroine was refreshing and unique. I really dug the fact that she had her own style, and despite her very real insecurities, she wasn't ashamed to be true to herself. In addition to being a modern day Nancy Drew/ Reporter/ Horror film junkie, she likes to chow down on some delicious food without guilt or remorse.
While Hayden may be the typical hot guy that girls swoon over, Sloane soon learns that he is anything but. Her gut instincts tell her there is more going on with Hayden than the average teenage problems. When she starts following him around and delving into his business, she ends up getting more than she bargained for. She finds herself thrust into a world with all sorts of crazy stuff going on, and the chemistry between her and the mysterious Hayden really heats up.
The only thing standing in their way? Oh... just about everything and everyone. The odds are really stacked against these two, and we get our fair share of snarky villains in this story. At the end we are left with a cliffy, but I suspect that things are about to get a lot crazier in the next installment.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Romance > Military
- Books > Romance > Romantic Comedy
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Superhero
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Alien Invasion
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Colonisation
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > First Contact
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Genetic Engineering
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Military > Space Fleet
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Space Exploration
- Books > Young Adult
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Military
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Romantic Comedy
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Superhero
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Alien Invasion
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Colonisation
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > First Contact
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Genetic Engineering
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Military > Space Fleet
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Space Exploration
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Teen & Young Adult