Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Pre-order now Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 4 September 2013
A good buy with a strong message spoilt by poor digitizing e.g. "the" often rendered as "tile". Some parts become completely meanless. Greater care needed when checking the final product.
on 2 March 2017
Still reading these fascinating books from Biblical manuscripts and letters by early Church leaders. What I have read so far has been very encouraging and has helped me to find lots of answers concerning the questions, which arose when reading the Bible many times through. What can I say? These manuscripts were abandoned when the Church fathers chose the books for the Christian Bible, I presume, often simply because the old manuscripts were badly fragmented and could not have been mended reliably. All line up with the message in the Bible and give some further details about the lives and teachings of early Old Testament patriarchs. I am thrilled to find that these books encourage my Christian faith and when reading together with my Bible enlighten me hugely about both Old Testament and New Testament message. I recommend highly for anyone, who wants to know more about the early church teachings starting from the lives of the first people created. I particularly enjoyed the death bed talks of the early fathers like Abraham, Isaac and Jacob and his 12 sons to their descendants.
on 21 January 2014
I have not finished reading this book but so far I find it very interesting to read what Jesus did and thought as an infant, and also the detailed events just prior to the Crucifixion. This book does answer some questions that previously I pondered over.
on 5 January 2013
found it a bit heavy reading. but for what it is it is a thoroughly informative read, if a bit hard work, but am still glad i bought it.
on 22 February 2013
I bought this to read for myself out of interest. My wife started to read it and now there is a running commentary from her on its contents, If true it is very significant, if not it appears to be a good read anyway.
on 14 February 2017
I have only just started reading this but I am getting a bit confused, as it contradicts that Jesus was born in a stable, and other things we are taught as youngsters,t the bible, so now I AM NOT SURE WHAT TO BELIEVE???????
on 24 August 2016
Although this obviously isn't a light subject I found it really hard going to stick with.
on 5 March 2013
I am a little disappointed as I have expected much more detail. However, it is insightful and I understand more about Mary and how God has prepared her to be pure and holy and ready for this difficult task that was laid upon her to deliver the King of Kings in a hostile and jealous world full of envy and strife.
on 12 March 2017
Found it very interesting if not slightly disturbing, because it questioned everything I liked to believed to be true.
on 12 September 2013
ANOTHER SOURCE OF INFORMATION FOR BIBLE RESEARCHERS WHO WANT TO KNOW ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED AFTER THE FIRST FALL OF MANKIND. AND ALSO THE INFANT YEARS OF OUR LORD AND SAVIOUR JESUS CHRIST.