- Enjoy £1.00 credit to spend on movies or TV on Amazon Video when you purchase a DVD or Blu-ray offered by Amazon.co.uk. A maximum of 1 credit per customer applies. UK customers only. Offer ends at 23:59 GMT on Wednesday, November 30, 2016 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Note: Blu-ray discs are in a high definition format and need to be played on a Blu-ray player.
- Important Information on Firmware Updates: Having trouble with your Blu-ray disc player? Will certain discs just not play? You may need to update the firmware inside your player. Click here to learn more.
Other Sellers on Amazon
The Lost Bladesman [Blu-ray]
Get £1 Off Amazon Video*
|Price:||£8.92 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
During the warring period of the three kingdoms, ancient China is in turmoil. To unify the country general CAO CAO (Jiang Wen), enlists the aid of the greatest warrior in the land GUAN YUN CHANG (Donnie Yen). However, Guan Yun Chang is a loyal friend of CAO CAO’s enemy LIU BEI. To persuade the peerless warrior to fight, Cao Cao takes his beloved QI LAN (Sun Li) hostage.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
For those unfamiliar with the Three Kingdoms characters and stories, I can understand that there would be some confusion with the characters and their relationships with each other. This lack of a more in depth familiarity may diminish some enjoyment as Yen's terrific martial action scenes are sparsely distributed throughout the film. And while it's possible for an uninformed viewer to enjoy the film on it's historical action merits, they may not enjoy this work as much as the more relatable fare found in some of Yen's other recent films. It might be better to think of this film as a historical piece featuring some martial arts action than a martial arts film that takes place in ancient China, if that makes any sense.
Those watching a Donnie Yen film will expect top quality action. Depending on your expectations you may be a bit disappointed with this feature. In terms of quality Yen delivers some fantastic weapon work with some nice choreography but they lack the usual intensity usually associate with Donnie. The first major action between Andy On and Donnie Yen is nicely staged but lacks any real power. The next major action scene features Yen taking on various opponents but unfortunately a lot of the fight is clouded in dakrness making it hard sometimes to see the fluid action. Those sitting through the film expecting a final pay off will also be likely let down, for it is very anti climatic.Read more ›
I picked this up for less than £3 so couldn't complain even if it had been mediocre. I'm intending getting the Blu-Ray version just as soon as I've purchased several other titles first. :)
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I liked this film it has a good story with excellent action scenes.Published 5 months ago by David Dunn
Donnie yen stunning fight scenes as usual . Enjoyed this very much thanksPublished 12 months ago by luvyduvydoli