- Paperback: 240 pages
- Publisher: Monarch Books (19 Jun. 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 185424907X
- ISBN-13: 978-1854249074
- Product Dimensions: 17.2 x 1.3 x 23.4 cm
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 669,693 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Losing the Thread: Joyful Wit And Wisdom For Today's Woman: An A-Z of Wit and Wisdom By, for and About Modern Women Paperback – Illustrated, 19 Jun 2009
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Alie Stibbe has a doctorate in Norwegian studies and is a regular contributor to New Daylight. She is author of Bursting At The Seams And All Stitched Up. She and Mark are setting up the Father's House Trust which will become a significant teaching and evangelistic agency.