Learn more Download now Browse your favorite restaurants Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Learn more

on 14 June 2016
The problem with this it doesn't really state that most of the book is about those that have literally just had a baby ( and not 8 years ago) plus all the products they recommend are in America only
on 14 August 2015
Very good
on 22 June 2015
THIS IS AMAZING!!!
on 11 April 2013
By just doing three exercise three times a day my tummy has substantially reduced in size - though has not disappeared. As this was the purpose of the purchase I am happy.
on 4 November 2014
Still don't feel like the exercises are working.
on 31 May 2013
Informative and helpful. The illustrations describe the anatomy and explain how the excercises work. Full of details on how to make the program more effective.
on 27 November 2014
After giving birth I was more than a little gutted to find that my previously washboard abs had been split down the middle during pregnancy. I was told to attend a Physio clinic at the hospital, but not until after my six week check up. Do in the meantime I bought this book and got to work on the exercises.
The exercises themselves don't look like much and most of the key ones can be done sat on a chair with you appearing, to the outside world, like you're not really doing anything. However, the exercises concentrate on small but very controlled movements which, if followed correctly, are incredibly effective.
When I eventually went to the Physio clinic which was at about 10 weeks after the birth they were amazed that the previously 4finger gap in my tummy muscles had reduced to bearly a 1 finger gap. They put me straight on to their more advanced exercises and were happy to send me away with the clear to go back to other abdominal exercises that I had been going before pregnancy.
I still do the Tupler exercises alongside my other workouts with things like planks and crunches etc but I think if anything, I now perform these moves better as I have a greater understanding and awareness of how to use my abdominals correctly and I think overall, because I have strengthened my previously neglected transverse abdominals, my core is now stronger than ever. I'm still only 7 months post natal now.
I have recommended this book to a number of female friends who both have and haven't had children themselves but for one reason or another have always struggled to get flat abs. I think that the technique taught in this book is absolutely key in getting the flat, toned and strong core that most women long for!
on 1 August 2011
I have two children, aged 4&1/2 and 2, and even though I had my second child over 2 years ago I still looked as if I was 6 months pregnant. I am fairly active, I walk and go for bike rides often, went to pilates for a while, and was regularly doing the 'normal' tummy crunches, but nothing seemed to be helping my tummy get firmer. In desperation I searched the internet for post-natal stomach exercises and came across this book. The exercises seemed so simple, I had my doubts at first as to whether they would work, but they do. I have been doing the exercises for about a month now, and can definitely see a difference - finally! I would highly recommend this book to anyone who is struggling to loose their mummy tummy, no matter how long ago you gave birth.
22 Comments| 49 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 25 February 2014
was expecting new exercises, but just old school exercises that have been around for years. Nothing new to read here folks, no revelations
on 4 June 2015
I found this book a bit old fashioned and could be so much easier to follow. It's a shame there aren't more photos as you really need to read the narrative. I don't doubt the theory but I personally could not get on with the book delivery. I wanted something easy to follow post birth so ended up buying a dvd to help.