Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Playlist - Acoustic Christmas Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 28 March 2014
A lovely watch for children, helps them to tell the time with words past/to! My daughter loves it and is constantly telling me the "correct" time, so great present & learning tool! Deducted a star as my daughter must have very small wrists as strap is a little on the big size and extra bit sticks out abit, but would still recommend!
on 27 September 2014
Preferred this for my 8yr old daughter, lovely watch, but due to Velcro strap watch was loose, and when tightened wouldn't go right as Velcro wasn't at right place to catch, she's tall but skinny, unless you have a child with thickish wrists don't bother
on 26 December 2013
bought for my grandaugther aged 4 to help with learning to tell the time. she loves it and well motivated to improve her time telling ability. price was good and delivery very prompt.
on 1 April 2014
Brilliant colour for my little girl and a perfect way to help her read the time, but being stylish at the same time.
on 7 July 2014
What a great present for a three year old - I wanted to get a Ben and Holly or Peppa pig watch in pink for my granddaughter but the faces are adult size (3.5cm) This is 2.5cm and well made with easy fix velcro strap - ideal.
on 29 December 2015
Good watch with a good idea for teaching my daughter the past and to of time and a good fit but the minor negative is the numbers are small and can't be read at a glance but then it is a small child's watch.
The bigger nagative was the watch did not work when it arrived and I have to fit a new battery. The seller did offer to replace the watch but with it being so close to Christmas I did not want to risk sending the watch back to not receive a replacement in time.
If the watch was checked before shipment then I guess I'm unlucky that it went flat in transit.
on 16 October 2014
Just the Job.

This is a gift for my granddaughter 's fifth birthday. Very neat looking. The strap sems to be flexible enough to fit a small wrist.
on 17 December 2015
Arrived quickly as expected. Well packaged. A bit disappointed in size of watch face. As a teaching watch for my Granddaughter I feel it may be difficult to read as the face, numerals etc. Are all a bit small. As a Christmas present I don't have time to send it back and as I won't see my family till Christmas to see if it's ok I am going to keep it for now on the hope that should there be a problem I may be able to return it after Christmas. Watch this space. Apart from that it is a pretty looking little girly watch.
on 14 October 2014
Perfect for my seven year old learning the time. Watch face smaller than expected but fits small girl perfectly. Overall very pleased and it is so pretty.
on 28 July 2015
Bought for my 6 year olds birthday. Lovely watch & she got the hang of telling the time that same day!! Highly recommended.