- Enjoy £1.00 reward to spend on movies or TV on Amazon Video when you purchase a DVD or Blu-ray offered by Amazon.co.uk. A maximum of 1 reward per customer applies. UK customers only. Offer ends at 23:59 GMT on Wednesday, December 20, 2017 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
In the futuristic action thriller Looper, time travel will be invented - but it will be illegal and only available on the black market. When the mob wants to get rid of someone, they will send their target 30 years into the past, where a looper" - a hired gun, like Joe (Joseph Gordon-Levitt) - is waiting to mop up. Joe is getting rich and life is good... until the day the mob decides to "close the loop," sending back Joe's future self (Bruce Willis) for assassination. The film is written and directed by Rian Johnson and also stars Emily Blunt,Paul Dano, and Jeff Daniels. Ram Bergman and James D. Stern produce.
- Feature commentary by director Rian Johnson, Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Emily Blunt
- Featurettes: "Looper: From the Beginning" , "Scoring Looper"
- 4 deleted scenes with commentary by Rian Johnson and Noah Segan
- Looper animated trailer
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
over-and-over and enjoyed every time. I recommend you buy this DVD as it is so terrific.
The story is set in the future where"Loopers" are paid to kill people that are sent to them from the future then dispose of them cleanly, this allows people of the further future to gurantee that their victims will never be found and they can remain innocent. Then Joseph Gordon-Levitt is tasked with killing his future self and unfortunately for him his future self (Bruce Willis) is an extremely large badass and so J.G.L fails to kill Bruce Willis. And so the immersive thriller begins.
I really enjoyed this film and in my opinion it's one of the best of 2012. I would recommend this to anyone with a taste for thrillers, sci-if, good acting and story or something different and original.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews