on 14 September 2014
I was initially delighted with this book. I was promising to do lots of the animals for my grandson. But when it came to doing them it was a different story!
The instructions are difficult to follow, there seems to be parts missing and the pictures are of no help either. I spent hours trying to do what appeared a simple item, getting more and more frustrated. I would attempt them various ways as the instructions were so vague.
I would not recommend this book to anyone. It was a great disappointment to my myself and my grandchildren.
I love books, but this one has driven us to absolute distraction. My ten year old, an experienced loomer who has even made her own tutorials on you tube, has found it frustrating to say the least and I have to wonder if this was rushed out to make the most of the current loom craze.

Though the creatures in the book are things my kids would love to make, the instructions are poor, appear to have bits missing and, worse still are riddled in typos. Much of it is not in British English and some of the descriptions of the items are just plain bizarre. The photos are little to no help in making the items and all in all it's an exercise in frustration and disappointment.

Avoid, avoid and avoid some more.
on 18 May 2014
Poor instructions, woeful images, dire purchase, Criminal that children could be exposed to this poor quality, Don't waste your money. use the videos on-line.
on 13 September 2014
Feel compelled to warn others about this book! The instructions and photos are nonsensical and incomplete - for example none of the projects mention placing capping bands meaning it will just fall apart straight away. This is absolutely basic. There are some good ideas, but you will need to be a very experienced loomer to fill in the 'gaps' (literally). This will be very frustrating and upsetting for kids. Try the Amazing Loom Bands Projects mag instead.
on 6 October 2014
It causes me pain to give this book one star, but Amazon will not let me give 0! The instructions are incomplete and confusing and the pictures do not always match the descriptions. My daughter and I have wasted three days on the so called 'easy' model (she's fairly experienced) and we have yet to success in creating a single one. Unless the children in your life enjoy the bitter taste of frustration and failure, do not inflict this book on them!
on 6 September 2014
Some very interesting items to try to make on a loom-band loom. However, they should NOT be tried by a beginner, as the instructions are not always very clear, and they are physically very difficult, too, because they require the bands to be doubled round the pegs. This gives a dense, close texture to the models, but it tends to make it very hard to hook the bands off, because they are so tight. It also increases the chance of snapping a band, and the tension may be too much for the cheaper types of loom.
on 6 October 2014
This book is an exercise in frustration. My daughter was thrilled to be given it for her 7th birthday but we have fallen down at the first 'easy' project where instructions such as 'loop the ears' and 'double bands' left us guessing. I have spent this afternoon with my daughter at school trying to work this out by finding internet tutorials but to no avail. As a semi serious crafter I am used to following instructions but this book is on the verge of being thrown across the room. A waste of tiem and money.
on 12 January 2015
My 9yr old granddaughter is loom band crazy and loves making characters, animals etc for family and friends. She loved this book and has started making creatures from it, easy to follow instructions. Good addition to the loom band books she already has.
on 29 December 2014
A very exciting present turned out to be totally useless! My daughter gave up straight away due to extremely difficult instructions and I have persevered for hours and still only managed to get the tail of a mouse done, as the instructions for the ears (next step) make no sense whatsoever!!! Very disappointing book, which could have been so brilliant if instructions and photos made sense. We've done quite complicated loom-jewellry so far, but these cute creatures are too difficult without proper instructions, helped along by step-by-step photos.
on 13 May 2014
Bought for my daughter it is great x she is having a great time making

Cannot find a fault with it.