on 23 June 2014
Hi what a brilliant price! I bought these bands for my dogs hair, if we buy them from a dog supplier they are more than £10 we bought these ones for £1.09 and they are perfect, I'm now going to order some more
on 8 September 2014
I bought these along, with a bag of metallic-look bands from another manufacturer; my first foray into loom bands. There's not much to say except I haven't yet had one of these bands fail, although I'm only about 1/3 through the package. In comparison, the more expensive bands from another company failed around 15% of the time. The colors are good, bands strong, and they took a lot of nonsense from me as I learned to make bracelets. Mine have held up through intensive wear and they don't seem to dry out, crack or wear thin. So far, so good!
on 23 October 2015
The bands I received are a different make of bands and a lighter shade of orange, which is not what I ordered. Despite this the bands I received are strong and do the job, but just are not the colour I wanted.
on 18 July 2014
I can't fault the price or delivery speed, but I am disappointed that the bands that arrived appear to be an anaemic peach colour rather than the vibrant orange pictured in the image (the colour I needed). This is as much Amazons fault for making sellers list under the same product codes. The bands are fine, dispatched quickly and favourably priced, but the colour difference is way out and cannot be put down to varying manufacture process. If the colour matters to you, be warned.
on 11 April 2014
The loom bands is great, the color is beautiful, I use a lot of this bands to make bracelets, and the quality is good.
on 7 December 2014
Brought these to make the YouTube 3d designs, like teddy bears, I've used the brand shown in the picture before so trusted them, however the pack I received had no cardboard name plate so I have no idea if these are cheap and snap easily! The colour is very dark compared to the image shown as well! Not too pleased.
on 26 August 2014
These are ok, but definitely not great. After about a week of wearing the bracelet that has been made, the bands begin to crumble and end up breaking. This has also happened with bands that haven't been worn, so it isn't a stretching issue. They're ok if you want to practice, but if you want something long-lasting, these aren't for you.
on 29 July 2015
Very dissapointed! The bands look nothing like the ones in the picture, not even the label is the same! The delivery speed was good, however when you order them you would expect to get a bright, vibrant, non - glitter orange, however what you get is not even close! You get clear - orange, sparkly bands. Unless you are looking for light - orange, sparkly bands, I would pass.
on 19 November 2014
I was promied they would be the dark orange colour by 5 star shop, they were the horrible neon orange colour and the service was horrible. The correct colour would be good but if you want the correct colour, don't buy from 5 star shop.
on 22 May 2014
I purchased these for my daughter as she needed more bands, however when they arrived she was not happy as there were very thin and cheap looking plus they snapped easily when making bracelets and other items.