Price:£4.99 - £14.53

on 24 July 2012
I bought this because I found the need to hydrate whilst riding my bike in this amazing summer we are having. The bottle looks good and match the colour scheme of my bike. They hold fluid well and don't appear to leak. They serve their purpose as a waterbottle with elegance and style. They have a sug fit in my MAX Pro Carbon 24 Water Bottle Cage and the drinking nipple comes out easily and doesn't leak allowing you to extract whatever you put inside be it over your head or down your neck.
I bought the 800ml and the 600ml both look great!!
review image
Decent bottle, that doesn't suffer from that horrible plasticy taste that some bottles have. It's marketed as a bike bottle, however I would prefer a lid to keep the dirt out.
on 3 June 2013
I have a lot of Look products and they always perform, this is no exception. I went for the larger 800ml bottle because I do a lot of long distance cycling. I'm not to ashamed to admit I like a brand name, and this is a good price for the brand, especially as there are some more expensive shoddy bottles to buy. My only negative is flow of liquid from the mouth piece is quite restrictive, some people my take this as a plus as you definitely won't get too much in one hit or a face full of water whilst riding. On the whole a good product and I would recommend it.
on 7 November 2011
as per the description . great i am very pleased .. right cant spend all day on here i need to get out and put some miles in
on 11 July 2016
It is an okay bottle, looks alright and does what a water bottle does. From being in the bottle cage the sides became worn after not a huge period of time, with creases beginning to appear in its surface. I am also finding that the valve in the top of the bottle can leak a bit, so if you are planning on carrying this in a bag be careful as it may get a little wet.
on 10 January 2017
Matches my bike.......hence the white colour.....but I doubt it'll stay white for long as the bottle cage will almost certainly put vertical score marks in it. Otherwise, it's fine.
on 31 July 2014
Good quality, thick plastic. Hasn't leaked so far. 800 ml capacity good enough for short-medium trips. Any longer I would suggest getting the larger 1 litre bottle.
on 19 June 2015
Very happy, fits snug in the cage. No cheap leaking, great price and colours suite my bike superbly - Specialized Allez Elite 2013.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 1 April 2015
Good quality, no plastic smell.
Arrived on time.
on 6 June 2015
good quality bottle with good stopper

See one answered question