on 20 September 2012
I already have the Look Keo easy pedals on a road bike and needed another set of pedals as I had bought another bike. These pedals match the colour scheme of my new bike perfectly and at the price, ( fully £12 cheaper than I had seen them elsewhere ), I was surely onto a winner?

Very easy to fix to your bike, and if you've used Look cleats before then the fixing of the cleats to your shoes is a simple task also (plenty of tutorials on the 'net as well).

I've tried SPD pedals previously but find the 'Look' system much easier from clipping in and out while on the move - don't know if it's me getting better at it or whether the Look pedals 'sit' at a better angle when you're trying to clip back in.

The one downside I can see with the 'Look' system however is the bulkiness of the cleat, if you have to do a little bit of walking they soon wear out and can be quite awkward and slippy - covers would be the best bet.

All in all a very easy to use starter clipless pedal system, and as always, a quality service received from Amazon.

Happy and safe biking everyone!
on 18 July 2012
After doing some research and already having shimano spd pedals on my moutain bike I deciceded on the Look pedals for my road bike as they seem to have better reviews for road cycling and the subsequent performance has vindicated this decision they are easy to use fit easily and the finish and price is great.
on 15 July 2013
Just to let you know these were a good fit for me and the pedals come with grey cleats which are the best for beginners (so you don't need to do this separately).
on 29 May 2016
These pedals look smart and are very easy to fit provided you follow the instructions in the little booklet which is inside the card packaging. I found that I had to dial down the stiffness of the spring to allow comfortable insertion and detaching of my shoe cleats but again, this is very easy to do if the instructions are followed. All in all, an excellent product for the price.
on 29 January 2013
Great value comes with cleats and pedals, I already have these pedals on my older road bike and wanted the same so I can use either bike (one as a winter trainer) with the same cycle shoes
on 15 May 2013
I've done around 500 miles with these so far and they have proven to be good quality so far.

No signs of wear, really durable and robust. I'd certainly recommend them.
on 24 May 2015
These pedals are solid and easy to use. Good tension adjustment and large cleats for a solid feel,which last for quite a while depending on how much walking I do.
on 14 January 2013
Good value pedals. Seem less slippy to get into than the Keo Easy ones I have on another bike, look better too. At this price I'll probably buy another pair.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 5 May 2016
Better than expected as they are smooth and firm to clip out off
Makes a change not having to twist my leg off to unclip
on 22 May 2013
first venture in to the world of clipless cycling and these were very easy to use. Plus they look great on my bike