Longridge Alu Pro Three Wheel Golf Trolley - Silver
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Easy push design minimises strain
- Weather proof scorecard holder
- Tough durable aluminium frame
- Durable nylon bag brackets
- 2-stage easy fold design
Customers who bought this item also bought
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
The Longridge three wheel Cruiser trolley is constructed from high quality aluminium and nylon components. The trolley has an easy push design that reduces strain and with a two stage easy fold mechanism makes this a very reliable aid on the course and will ensure long lasting durability season after season. Supplied with a scorecard holder and bag brackets as standard.
1 x trolley
Top Customer Reviews
- Very easy to assemble, no instructions come with the trolley but they are not needed.
- Compared to other trolleys, this has felt heavy to push, although the trolley its self is very light.
- The score card holder has moulded raised sections to hold the card in, these are so close to the back of the trolley that most of score cards get ripped.
- Tees (cassette type) jump out of the holder very easy. Mostly ones over 2".
- The top section has two stroke indicators that work very well and not indicated in the description.
- Fairly easy to fold up and down, but not with the bag attached.
- Once folded I've found the handle gets in the way of the two back wheels, its become easier to take them off (easy to do) when transporting.
- The straps are probably the worst bit about this trolley, already one (the top) strap has shattered, so am using some small ratchet straps to hold the bag on.
- I did have one round with both straps done up as tightly as possible, but my bag kept slipping and had to be re adjusted. Very annoying.
- The front wheel folds up very easy, but when pushing the trolley, the clearance is very low, going up hills or small inclines, I get stuck or the front digs in to the ground.
- Once folded the trolley stands on the front wheel, and then has to lean over on to one of the back wheels.Read more ›