The Long Walk to Freedom: The Autobiography of Nelson Mandela: Birthday Edition Paperback – 1 Nov 2007
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
This abridged version of Nelson Mandela's autobiography has been published especially for his 80th birthday celebrations. In the author's own words "This book is my personal contribution to developing and strengthening a culture both of learning and reading in South Africa. It is a shortened version of my biography and has been written so that everyone can share my experiences".
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Biography > Children's & Young Adult
- Books > Biography > Novelists, Poets & Playwrights
- Books > Biography > Political > Countries & Regions
- Books > Biography > Social & Health Issues > Teaching & Learning
- Books > History > Political History > Politicians
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Government & Politics > Countries & Regions > Africa
- Books > Young Adult > Biographies