Long Quiet Highway: Waking Up in America Paperback – 1 Jan 1997
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Natalie Goldberg is the author of ten books, including Writing Down the Bones, which has sold over one million copies and has been translated into twelve languages. She has also written the beloved Long Quiet Highway: Waking Up in America, a memoir about her Zen teacher. For the last thirty years she has practiced Zen and taught seminars in writing as a spiritual practice. She lives in northern New Mexico.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I first read Long Quiet Highway 3 years ago. It changed my life forever. Natalie offered me my first introduction to zen, which was profound enough, but it was the way in which... Read morePublished on 12 July 1999
great book. There's so much to learn from Natalie and so many lines that express real life. Wonderful incite to meditation! read it!!Published on 4 Dec. 1998
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Biography > Medical, Legal & Social Sciences > Psychology
- Books > Biography > Novelists, Poets & Playwrights
- Books > Biography > Religious
- Books > Fiction > Contemporary Fiction
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > New Age > Occult
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Psychology Textbooks