- Buy this product and stream 90 days of Amazon Music Unlimited for free. E-mail after purchase. Conditions apply. Learn more
The Long March: The Political Strategy of Sinn Fein, 1981-2007 Hardcover – 20 Nov 2008
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Customers also shopped for
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
'...it will still be consulted when many well-known books on Irish republicanism are long forgotten.' - Ruth Dudley Edwards, Irish Times
The Long March examines the recent history and evolving political strategy of Sinn Féin, from the effective 'birth' of the party in 1981 down to the recent Irish General ElectionSee all Product description
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|