Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
Long Life Lamp Company GU10 5 Watt Super Bright LED with New Chip Technology, Warm White 50w replacements [Energy Class A]
|Price:||£6.46 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
|You Save:||£2.53 (28%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Super Bright LED, 5 watt equivalent to 50w
- Instant light when switched on, 3000 Kelvin colour temperature
- Same size as Halogen GU10 lamps - Fits in any standard GU10 Down light Spotlight
- Long Life Lamp Company quality manufactured LED bulbs
- 3 Year warranty, Fitted with New Chip Technology
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
EU Energy Logo
Lamp efficiency is rated on a scale of A to G
Lamp efficiency is rated on a scale of A to G A
27 SMD 5050i SMD LED fitted with New Chip Technology, One of the most powerfull energy saving lamp in GU10 with 50w light out put brightness, beautiful and stylish light bulb. Only 5w and No heat release cool running bulb which is combined with the latest LED technology featuring high brightness light output with wide beam angle for diffuse light is ideal for general purpose room lighting, The second generation with Super Bright light output, Constructed to high quality with extended, Fitted with New Chip Technology SS4 16 Chip reliability for long life, with Aluminium Body, CE
Box Contains: 1 x LED Lamp
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
- PURE WHITE (in the kitchen and bathrooms): GU10 5W LED Super Bright PURE WHITE Colour 55w Replacement for Halogen bulb with New SMD Chip Technology 400 Lumens
- WARM WHITE (in all other rooms): Long Life Lamp Company GU10 5 Watt Super Bright LED with New Chip Technology, Warm White 50w replacements
After initially thinking we'd use Pure White everywhere (as it looks brighter), after trying some in the bedrooms and hallways we found the light too stark and went for Warm White for those areas instead. This aligns with many other reviews I've seen - it seems this is the combination most people opt for in the end.
Overall I've researched about 300+ different GU10 LED bulbs online and tried 7 different samples for real, and I think these are the best. I calculate that at they current price £8.95 they pay back in under 1800 hours use - well under 3 years if they are on for 2 hours a day on average.
If you're looking for GU10s to replace 50W Halogen ones then consider the following:
1) Light output: These are 400 Lumens and, to my eyes, very similar light level to 50W Halogens. Many other 5W LED bulbs offer lower Lumens output. I've tried others are they look obviously dull.
2) Length: Standard Halogen GU10s are 50mm diameter x 55mm long (to the end of pins). Many bright LED ones are much longer than this and may not fit in your holders.Read more ›
I swapped over for Sebson 5W warm white LED bulbs which I also bought on Amazon. the Sebson bulbs quoted a greater beam angle of 110 degree which in real life didn't make a great deal of difference but the Sebson bulbs are definitely a nice warmer white and a lot nearer if not identical to halogen bulbs. They also have frosted glass lens which helps to mask the bright yellow light chips which did look a little cheap on the Long Life Company bulbs.
Subject to reliability (they're German and have good reviews on Amazon.de so cross fingers) then my preference is definitely the Sebson Bulbs for warmth and looks.
I replaced the six 50W halogen downlighter bulbs in our kitchen with these LED GU10 bulbs and it has made a huge difference to a dull kitchen.
The LED bulbs are both significantly brighter than the original 50W bulbs and they have a wider illumination angle so the room is now properly lit.
These LED GU10 bulbs were also exactly the same size as the halogen GU10 they replaced so no problems getting them into the existing fittings.
I am extremely happy, I now have a much brighter and well lit kitchen and using only 30W instead of 300W!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Bought around 10 of these about 2 years ago and a few have already failed.I will be going through getting replacements under the 3 year warranty as is described on the product... Read morePublished 9 days ago by N. Vadgama
Had 3 of these installed in the bathroom since November 2013 and they all still work - no noticeable reduction in brightness. Read morePublished 22 days ago by Stephen Collins
Product didn't last as long as hoped and when I asked about the guarantee there was not one bit of commnication from the supplierPublished 26 days ago by Amazon Customer
Good value for the price at time of purchase and so far showing no signs of failure.Published 1 month ago by micheal groom
I've got 4 of these, two have failed one after about a year the other after about two I think. One of them visibly burned out an LED the other just flickered and stopped... Read morePublished 1 month ago by Steve