VINE VOICEon 26 November 2014
I think this is the shortest book I have ever read. In view of that I sat back and thought about the content and I am struggling to think of anything that it did not cover on the subject of long exposure photography. It would be fair to say that it does what it says in the title. Basically it is a summary of how to achieve long exposures and it discusses all the pitfalls and points to be remembered. I concluded that I could not fault it and so I have given it 5-stars. Please do not expect a few hundred pages to read on the subject though. It took me a few minutes to read it but it is cheap. If you have never done any long exposure photography and want to learn how and quickly then this little book is ideal.
on 20 November 2014
If you are getting into photography then it's a ok book. If you already have read a little into photography and have played with your camera I found I knew what it was already saying. So for me I didn't find it that useful
on 9 February 2016
As said before, a very short book. Good for explaining the techniques of an ND 10 filter. My one negative comment is under the title "Make people dissapear" it shows what I think is Auschwitz extermination camp! I hope I am wrong as that would show some very poor taste and very poor editing.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 25 January 2015
This is a great guide for all those wishing to dip a toe into the realms of long exposure photography.
The lovely images contained within demonstrate a passion for the subject, and have inspired me to take some of my own.
on 31 December 2015
Coving long exposure techniques this short book explains in easy to understand terms the secrets of beautiful misty waters and moody sky's.
For those with the desire and means to pursue this type of photography there is a link at the end to short courses in different worldwide locations offered by the authors.
on 13 August 2014
Found this book helpful and enjoyed it but did think there might of been a bit more in it.
on 24 January 2015
This is a well written introduction to long exposure photography. The pictures illustrating the techniques are stunning, and its worth getting the book for them alone
on 15 January 2016
As many have said this is a short book which if you have researched long exposure tells you little more. But as a starter it is very helpful and recommended.
on 1 January 2016
A relatively short book but it's packed full of useful information and inspirational photography which has got me digging out my filters with renewed vigour.
on 16 August 2014
Enjoyed reading this guide to help me start with long ensure photography, well worth the read to any photographer starting out in long exposure phitography.