Customer reviews

Format: Paperback|Change

on 28 June 2017
My favourite part of the story was when Will and Chloe and Jess got the Rosette for first place .I loved your book!
on 15 April 2010
I liked this book. It was exciting and happy and sad. Sometimes it is really funny. Sometimes you can't fully understand it (I am only six). This book had lots of adjectives, like "hopefully" and "carefully", but that made it more interesting. Jess was a really funny and bouncy puppy, although she did get into a bit of trouble. Because one day when they were going home, Chloe's friend wanted to go buy a magazine and she said "Would you mind if I popped in and bought a magazine?" Why Not? But when they were in the shop, Jess caught a smell and it smelled so delicious that she couldn't help it, she followed the smell right into a lady's bag and found a biscuit. The lady was very annoyed. Jess's master, Chloe was very frightened. She gave her a pound coin from her purse. I thought that was kind of embarrassing.
Now I want to read all the rest of the books that Holly Webb has written.
on 21 April 2010
Bought this for my 8 yr old daughter who loves the Holly Webb books - another hit as she did not put it down until it was finished !
on 16 February 2013
One of those books you read over and over again. A good story especially for animal-lovers thumps up is worth buying
on 13 April 2013
I knew this book had already been owned when we bought it. It was in a very good condition except for the sticker on the front cover . This was from an Age Concern shop and the book cost 39p! That's not what I paid for it. Obviously the books have to come from somewhere but take the sticker off first.
on 2 March 2014
All the books are great but they are all a bit short and I finish them really quick which is a bit of a pain as they are not free.
on 2 April 2016
I loved this book so much .u could make another book about this book . my favourite is Jess she is full of beans just like me
on 22 July 2013
I really liked the story because I really like puppies.I think this book should be five stars. I like holly Webb books .
on 2 January 2014
Great but not the best book the top on my list is Oscars lonely Christmas and this book has a great story line
on 19 October 2013
I loved this book as I love dogs. It is a light read that is comforting, absorbing and a pleasure to read.