on 25 October 2016
Was as described. I'm sure it will come in handy when i get to South America. I like the small size. Convenient to pop in your pocket whilst running around and plenty of phrases I'm going to need at all times so good to have it too hand.
on 30 June 2017
this is by far the best phrasebook i've ever purchased (and i've purchased a lot of them!) the sections are clear and colourful, its small enough to carry in your handbag but still contains all the phrases you'd need for basic conversation and tourist stuff. very pleased!
on 16 June 2016
Got me through Cuba! Highly reccomended.
on 26 July 2016
This book never left my side. It held so much information that I was afraid to put it down. Perfect for the holiday.
on 29 April 2016
Sections are excellent with each of their own dictionaries but If you don't know the category of a word (eg food) it can be tricky to find a translation in the absence of a single comprehensive dictionary. Otherwise well worth it.
on 11 February 2017
Very useful phrasebook, grammar basics, phrases and words that you are actually likely to use.
on 21 August 2017
A small format book, perfect to drop in a bag or pocket. Seems well organised and easy to use. A good buy.
on 14 January 2017
This is great for a weeks holiday in Spain. Has lots of basic useful quotes and vocabulary, I even had a compliment from a local about my good Spanish!
on 16 May 2017
Managed to use this to have a conversation with one of our accommodation hosts! Really good book. However because we weren't staying in hotels the phrases were a little limited but using the dictionary at the back we managed to communicate what we needed to ask or say
on 14 August 2017