- Also check our best rated Travel Book reviews
Lonely Planet Pocket Bali (Travel Guide) Paperback – 17 Apr 2015
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
From the Inside Flap
Lonely Planet Pocket Bali is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Laze away your days on a deserted beach, grab your surfboard to check out some of the world's best surf or simply eat your way through dozens of warung; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of the best of Bali and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Pocket Bali:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout.
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests.
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots.
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices.
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss.
- More than 12 colour neighbourhood maps.
- User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organised by neighbourhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time.
- Covers Kuta and Legian, Seminyak, Kerobokan and Canggu, Jimbaran, Ulu Watu, Nusa Dua, Denpasar, Ubud, Gili Trawangan and more.
About the Author
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet and Ryan Ver Berkmoes. About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travellers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This is a great little pocket book and just the right side for travelling around Bali. Has the information I need in it like where to visit, what to see and do, walks to go on, restaurants, places to stay etc. Ideal for my trip, the right size and a good price.
The Contents are
P007: Quick Start Guide (introduction to the locale)
P021: Explore Bali (sections on 10 locations each with a thorough description and mini-guide, plus 4 locations highlighted for detailed study)
P129: Best of Bali (things to see, places to shop, eat and drink, etc.)
P147: Survival Guide (getting there, getting around, “Essential Information”)
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews